nezza's 3-3-3-1 tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 749
  • Views Views 221K
is the 433 better than the 3311? Also which CM gets the most goals? the centre cm?

Last edited:
Going to use this with Udinese as they have some perfect players for it, but can you give me some examples of good wingbacks to use as that's the only position where I'm not sure what player fits best?? I mean do you go for out and out wingbacks or do fullbacks or wingers work??

is the 433 better than the 3311? Also which CM gets the most goals? the centre cm?

the 3-3-3-1 is a better all round tactic, whilst the 4-3-3 is more attacking and it will get more goals but also concedes more goals.

all 3 mids will score a lot of goals it really depends in what midfielders you have

Going to use this with Udinese as they have some perfect players for it, but can you give me some examples of good wingbacks to use as that's the only position where I'm not sure what player fits best?? I mean do you go for out and out wingbacks or do fullbacks or wingers work??

any really but as long as work on there defensive & attacking attributes, think of Andre Ayew, Santon & Corchia type players and also i wouldn't suggest using wingers unless there tackling is above 12

if any 1 has a problem with here midfielders post some screenshots of your midfielders attributes & PPM's on this thread and i'll suggest what training to work on

so in your 3331 does the st not get many goals?

not as much as i would like but iv'e created another 3-3-3-1 tactic and i'm trying different set up for my striker to get more involved in scoring and creating but it's difficult at the moment

i'm trying to hit a target of 25+ goals a season from the striker alone without set pieces any suggestions would be great and if the target isn't hit i might try a good set piece that can get 15+ goals from my striker again any suggestions would be great.

will keep a eye out for that while playing my san marino save the dortmund job came up so i thought what the **** ill go for it did not think i would get it but i did so will give your 3331 a go with them

if you have mr l the rock tac have a look at his st settings as that plays with 1 st and the st on that scores for fun might be woth a look

if you have mr l the rock tac have a look at his st settings as that plays with 1 st and the st on that scores for fun might be woth a look

i might give it a look but i think having a flat 4 in midfield would provide more chances for his STK considering he has wingers, saying that i might work on my wingbacks to be more productive like a winger maybe that's what my striker is missing, iv'e seen my WB's assists a few goals for my STK maybe it needs more creativity

Last edited:
what would happen if you move the dm into the midfild 3 to make it a flat 4 with winger would that help or would the def be over run?

what would happen if you move the dm into the midfild 3 to make it a flat 4 with winger would that help or would the def be over run?

most probably, but if you watch the games you will notice that whilst the CM's are pressing in the opponents half and moving into the box the DM will sit back and help out the CM's keep possession and lay off passes to the flanks, without the DM in his position it could lead the opposition into a quick counter attack whilst my CM's are still up top

wish i could help mate but i cant make tac for **** thats why i download them i wish i could i bet you love it when something you have made starts to pay off

i might have a idea for set pieces, you know in normal tactics you can have loads of players set on lurks outside area i wonder if you can have 2 players set on attack near post & 2 set on far post hmmmmmm

Back