i know the feeling mate it's happened to us all, loads of teams i have been dominated with over 60% possession about 19 shots at goal 15 on target whilst the other team has 2 shots and 1 on target never guess who won 1-0 :(

i know but i have had games where its been me thats had the least shots and poss and i have won so it does even itself out like i said your 3331 is a really good tac so dont worry to much about how many you st gets as long as you win thats all that matters i know every 1 like to have a st that can get 30+ a season but at the end of the day as long as you win and your team plays like a team the who cares where the goal come from

i know but i have had games where its been me thats had the least shots and poss and i have won so it does even itself out like i said your 3331 is a really good tac so dont worry to much about how many you st gets as long as you win thats all that matters i know every 1 like to have a st that can get 30+ a season but at the end of the day as long as you win and your team plays like a team the who cares where the goal come from

don't get me wrong mate i don't mind my striker getting a few goals in compare to others, i think i'm mostly worry about my striker getting below 6.3 on match ratings on some games

well like you said have a word with mr l or any 1 that has made a tac with 1 st that scores loads im useing pow right in the kisser on a few of my save and the st is scoring for fun so just put it out there see if any 1 will give you some tips

not really, but i find having a playmaker in the central CM provides extra chances for scoring and assisting
Ok thanks for the help mate, I was trying the 433 with Roma and got 2 red cards in 2 games gonna test the 3331 with Inter

Also would players like Thiago and Gotze fit the cm role or do the cm's need to be strong like Toure & Vidal

4141 was copied from your 3151

i couldn't care less mate, like i said i create tactics for others to enjoy and also learn things from my tactic so they can develop there own style so can you go somewhere and bother someone else about your pity comments this thread is about creating & improving tactics not your petty arguments

Not keen on that, looks a bit odd. You really have something with the 3331 tactic, and should look into getting a few more goals out of it, as the defence is brilliant!

iv'e been working on the STK atm but it's still the same results, maybe i might try something daft like putting the 3 midfielders & striker on long shots often

Not keen on that, looks a bit odd. You really have something with the 3331 tactic, and should look into getting a few more goals out of it, as the defence is brilliant!

or maybe set my WB's to cross to target man in stead of near post & set my striker as a target man ????

nezza have u got any tweaks for ur updated 331 and what match prep and training do u use ?

nezza have u got any tweaks for ur updated 331 and what match prep and training do u use ?

not yet mate but i'm working on my striker & WB's atm, and for match prep & training i use balance on high and attacking movement

Its good to see such a positive response to this amazed123 character. His persistently stupid comments have inflamed people already over on The Rock thread and its been temporarily closed. Both tactics are very good with different shapes to them. Moderators please ban this amazed123 from both threads if he has nothing positive to say or has no questions regarding the tactical thread he is in!
i couldn't care less mate, like i said i create tactics for others to enjoy and also learn things from my tactic so they can develop there own style so can you go somewhere and bother someone else about your pity comments this thread is about creating & improving tactics not your petty arguments

Its good to see such a positive response to this amazed123 character. His persistently stupid comments have inflamed people already over on The Rock thread and its been temporarily closed. Both tactics are very good with different shapes to them. Moderators please ban this amazed123 from both threads if he has nothing positive to say or has no questions regarding the tactical thread he is in!

i can't believe Mr L thread has been temporarily closed, i think we all need to keep a look out for that amazed123 lad or lass so he/she won't bother any 1 again

1 touch passing tactic

View attachment 361733get 85% play here about tactic in huge tactics testing project one last posts page 164 or something 29/6/13 was posted this is it here