nezza's 3-3-3-1 tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 749
  • Views Views 221K
wish i could help mate but i cant make tac for **** thats why i download them i wish i could i bet you love it when something you have made starts to pay off

yeah it's a good feeling until the next patch comes out and ruins the whole tactic lol, and don't worry mate some day you will create a tactic that will wipe out mine and others ;)

yeah it's a good feeling until the next patch comes out and ruins the whole tactic lol, and don't worry mate some day you will create a tactic that will wipe out mine and others ;)

lol if only that where true

There 100% won't be another ME update for FM13.

So for the 3 at the back one, what kind of players can I put in the 3 behind the striker? Can I convert wingers with decent passing stats etc?

So for the 3 at the back one, what kind of players can I put in the 3 behind the striker? Can I convert wingers with decent passing stats etc?

if they have good tackling and finishing i don't see why not, i have young matthues on mine who's natural position is AMC & LW but can also play CM and he sometimes scores for fun

How about a 4-1-2-1-2 with the full backs pushed up to wing back positions? Looks a balanced formation.

How about a 4-1-2-1-2 with the full backs pushed up to wing back positions? Looks a balanced formation.

i was thinking about creating a 4-1-2-1-2 ( 2-3-2-1-2 WB) but it could lead to more goals conceded at the back unless i tweak the CB to be more defensive or maybe push them up to be more pressing

i think the 4141 has been copied from your 3331 bud, the 4141 seems to have the same team instructions as yours but with a few notches on the slide bar same goes for the player instruction for the cm and dm they seem familiar but the side bar raised up a couple of notches

i think the 4141 has been copied from your 3331 bud, the 4141 seems to have the same team instructions as yours but with a few notches on the slide bar same goes for the player instruction for the cm and dm they seem familiar but the side bar raised up a couple of notches

even with his sliders moved up a bit it's still his 4-1-4-1 and i don't think he copied mine at all, he's an great tactic creator and his 4-1-4-1 is epic

but sure you must be angry with someone taken your tactic and tuck full credit for themselves

if you could get you st to score like the st does in the rock then your 3331 would boss all

not at all mate, i create tactics for others to enjoy themselves and get good results with there teams, even if anybody took my tactic and did 1 slightest little thing to it and called it there tactic i wouldn't be bothered as long as it improves the tactic which could be better by all means i would let every body take my tactics and call it there own if they improve it and i will be 100% behind them

if you could get you st to score like the st does in the rock then your 3331 would boss all

yeah mate, iv'e seen some screenshots with ppl using the 4-1-4-1 rock tactic and it looks epic with the goal scoring striker, some time next week i might ask Mr L for some advice on lone strikers and to get them scoring heap loads of goals :D

yeah mate, iv'e seen some screenshots with ppl using the 4-1-4-1 rock tactic and it looks epic with the goal scoring striker, some time next week i might ask Mr L for some advice on lone strikers and to get them scoring heap loads of goals :D

can give it a go but this tac is awsome as is played 3 games last night in my dortmund save first game won 6-0 away then 1-1 away then i was 2-0 up after 22mins at home and my pc turned itself off so fired it up load up my save and i had not saved any of the games and i was back in pre season ho well ill just have to play them all again

can give it a go but this tac is awsome as is played 3 games last night in my dortmund save first game won 6-0 away then 1-1 away then i was 2-0 up after 22mins at home and my pc turned itself off so fired it up load up my save and i had not saved any of the games and i was back in pre season ho well ill just have to play them all again

i think and Mr L would probably agree with me that i need my wingbacks to be more creative for my striker to score loads of goals like his striker, it's also a shame your PC turned off because 6-0 away is a fantastic result

i think and Mr L would probably agree with me that i need my wingbacks to be more creative for my striker to score loads of goals like his striker, it's also a shame your PC turned off because 6-0 away is a fantastic result

it was in the german cup i was playing a small club the 1-1 away i was playing koln that ****** me off no end had like 77% poss but i did not score till the 93rd min i think and when my pc went off i just sat there and sead **** this and went to bed its happing to much for my liking

it was in the german cup i was playing a small club the 1-1 away i was playing koln that ****** me off no end had like 77% poss but i did not score till the 93rd min i think and when my pc went off i just sat there and sead **** this and went to bed its happing to much for my liking

i know the feeling mate it's happened to us all, loads of teams i have been dominated with over 60% possession about 19 shots at goal 15 on target whilst the other team has 2 shots and 1 on target never guess who won 1-0 :(

Back