the 43330 does work for underdogs like bologna, werder bremen,west brown and temans like that??

I must say, that 3-3-3-1 v3 best tactic this year. I tried a lot of tactics and this works best with any team. No matter strong or weak team, high leagues or low leagues, this tactics gives me best results. This tactic works great even with national teams. Just plug and play. Hats off Nezza.

Last edited:
I must say, that 3-3-3-1 v3 best tactic this year. I tried a lot of tactics and this works best with any team. No matter strong or weak team, high leagues or low leagues, this tactics gives me best results. This tactic works great even with national teams. Just plug and play. Hats off Nezza.

I second that! I have won 2 world cups with this tactic! The striker scores loads of goals! The wb's offer width perfectly. It's just pure class!

cheers mate very much appreciated, i'm looking forward to using my 3-3-3-1 tactic on FM14, i too have have tested this with lower underdogs teams and i'm having a lot of fun thrashing teams in the 7,8-0 area

I second that! I have won 2 world cups with this tactic! The striker scores loads of goals! The wb's offer width perfectly. It's just pure class!

cheers mate, iv'e never really tested this on international level, but even with the smaller world cup teams they could reach the top with the big boys, also the wingbacks in my 3-3-3-1 are very crucial in this type of tactic like you said it offers width

Can someone post results with 4-3-3-0 tactic? Im currently using a team with lots of central midfielders and im looking for some decent tactic without wingers and packed midfield.

has the 3331 been converted to fmc yet, sorry, please hate me because i havnt looked through the 72 pages

Which of the 3-3-3-1 suits a mid team best? original? updated? v3?