Im doing ok with Feyernoord.1st in Eredevisie !! After i post the results and table!!Great tactic

sorry mate it hasn't been converted into fmc
would u do a non TC version of my tactic nezza really wanna see if they make any difference?

tweak it to a nezza version if u like, hybrid half vampire, half lycan but stronger than both

View attachment 463853View attachment 463852

Yes its only a friendly match... But look at that 7-0 against Madrid
BTW ended at 3rd in Bundesliga behind Bayern and Dortmund(season 14/15 but my first season with Frankfurt due to being at Portsmouth in season 12/13 and 13/14)

Last edited:
Strange tactic this, I don't like the look of it, I don't really have the right type of players suited to it and yet I am destroying the opposition, it's incredible. I find it extemely useful in away games and I feel confident I will finally win the league next season with this. Take a bow mate :)

would u do a non TC version of my tactic nezza really wanna see if they make any difference?

tweak it to a nezza version if u like, hybrid half vampire, half lycan but stronger than both

i would mate but i hardly go on FM 13 atm with FM 14 around the corner

Strange tactic this, I don't like the look of it, I don't really have the right type of players suited to it and yet I am destroying the opposition, it's incredible. I find it extemely useful in away games and I feel confident I will finally win the league next season with this. Take a bow mate :)

cheers mate, when i created this type of tactic i wanted something different compare to the usual tactics that most ppl use, also for years on all FM's i wanted to create a tactic that could be used against all styles of tactic and teams, and i think finally i have found it and would proudly bow to the success my tactic has giving others

that would be version 3 mate, it's the complete update and i really couldn't improve it more, well until FM 14 comes out

well actualy its the one i tried, and mannnnn ir rocks&roll :D gr8 job in here!! keep it ;)

well actualy its the one i tried, and mannnnn ir rocks&roll :D gr8 job in here!! keep it ;)

cheers mate, i just hope it can continue through to FM14, no doubt i will have to update and tweak it