if you can make this for fm14 bayern would be a gr8 team to try this with

First game,5-2 against Valência in CL. I'm Notts County by the way, looks promissing!!! One question Nezza, do you play with Srtiker in the MAC position? It don't affect the team?

First game,5-2 against Valência in CL. I'm Notts County by the way, looks promissing!!! One question Nezza, do you play with Srtiker in the MAC position? It don't affect the team?

you can play a striker in the AMC as long as your striker can play in that role it shouldn't affect the play

View attachment 471567
NPL1 with 9k wage budget

p.s as u can see i won blue n/s, blue premier, npL2 in last 3 seasons. In lower leagues really easy to win if u just get all players 14+ work rate (no matter rest stats, just work rate and green dot main position)

p.p.s. and keep in mind you need sweeper (pace work rate tackling) for right DC and taller for left DC (jumping heading positioning), otherwise your defence not so good

Last edited:
hi mate
could you tell the players attributes per position in 4-3-3 tactics?
and recommend ppm's maybe?

what tactic work best ,match and general training???

Hey Nezza gonna try your un expected 433 what type of players are needed?

Hey Nezza gonna try your un expected 433 what type of players are needed?

same for the 3-3-3-1 type players, but with the 3 AMC's they need to be good at scoring so finishing, first touch and creativity would be best with tackling being a bonus

hi mate
could you tell the players attributes per position in 4-3-3 tactics?
and recommend ppm's maybe?

same as the 3-3-3-1 mate, it's on the first page for attributes and PPM's, check page 697 for the AMC