nezza6969

Reaction score
hi guys I'm glad to be back making tactics again and I'm sorry it's been to long but here it is, this time though it's an original 4-3-3 tactic with 3 strikers 3 mids and 4 at the back and probably the only possession/attacking tactic i have created so far.

but before i get started i would like to thank Jasser and Chrissy for there set pieces input and other's who contributed towards it.

first of all it's not an dominating tactic that can guarantee every win with epic results where your team will win 7-0 or 10-0 but this is a basic possession tactic with good attacking play ( bit like Barcelona tiki taka style )

as you can see from above it's an original 4-3-3 which seems to be forgotten in the world of football, this style you will receive more possession than your opponents and cause a threat in the final third.

as you see from the screen shot it has many creative roles per person and this is extremely important for this tactic to become successful for you IF you have the right players.

Match prep ---

this combines in two ways - you can either have defensive position or attacking movement depending how your players play.

as you can see from above these are the type of players you will need or rather similar players to get the idea of what this tactic needs, when scouting players check on the roles to see if they can play as an complete forward or poacher for strikers, deep lying playmaker or advance playmaker for your mids when you check there scout report make sure they have these roles in with the top 3 of there role so you can further improve them.

season progress ---

as above i had to relay on young players to fill the space for the first team considering my key players were mostly injured during pre-season and the tactic was no where near fluid it was still on awkward, but further on though my players started to come back out of injury but haven't had a full 90 minutes yet.

so far without my major key players i have managed not to get beat in 8 games with the most goals and have conceded 5 goals with 2 other teams so you will need squad depth.

i know you's are thinking that i haven't much tested this tactic because of the short amount of games i have played but i see a lot of potential in this style and it's very rare that my tactics have become a failure.

so guys tell me what you think about my tactic and how you got on or maybe found a way to tweak it to become better, cheers.

TACTIC LINK BELOW ---i would suggest using a high D-line against top teams to put more pressure on them

Version 2 tactic link below

View attachment 428413View attachment 428414

Last edited:
thread will be further updated with or when the tactic has been tweaked

too many play makers in midfield! need a stopper type of player there, would lower the chances of a counter attack thaat would wound you badly.

too many play makers in midfield! need a stopper type of player there, would lower the chances of a counter attack thaat would wound you badly.

nope don't need one in this style, with player instructions there's not much countering for the opposition to do

first game against Norwich they were set on counter and look how that turned out, if teams use counter against this style they will regret it lol

i mite start up new game for this tatic. did u sell ben afa to bring in some players :)

i mite start up new game for this tatic. did u sell ben afa to bring in some players :)

aye mate, i manage to get 27 million for him from Monaco, i also had a chance to sell Santon for 22 million but i didn't go through with it

aye mate, i manage to get 27 million for him from Monaco, i also had a chance to sell Santon for 22 million but i didn't go through with it
its also a balls when newcastle board take most of that money

very fluid style means every player must be able to attack and denfend, so it is for strong teams,right?

Will try it with team from Danish Second division. Should i use Att.Movement against weak teams, and Def. against big teams? Should I use high D-line with offside trap when I'm underdog?

very fluid style means every player must be able to attack and denfend, so it is for strong teams,right?

teams that have good creative players Southampton, Swansea, Barcelona, it doesn't really have to be the best team for this style to work, the very fluid is used so that your midfielder's will intercept passes and win the ball as well as the defenders, it also helps your strikers to come back and help out to put pressure on opposition

Will try it with team from Danish Second division. Should i use Att.Movement against weak teams, and Def. against big teams? Should I use high D-line with offside trap when I'm underdog?

it's entirely up to you mate, but yes for the D-line against bigger or favourite teams but i'm not sure about the offside trap because it may stop your defenders from intercepting play but it could work though if your defenders have a poor decisions attribute or positioning

sometimes it could be handy to read the scout report about using the attacking movement or defensive position from your scout

Do you use OI? Who does your teamtalks?

Going to start a new game as the toon myself with this!

I always do a save with my beloved NUFC. So ****** tight the board is though! I am in to my third season and have had lots of success (premier title, champions league title and more) but only ever get about ?20 million to spend and no extra in January. We are classed as 'rich' though haha. Sounds a lot but not when the teams around me spend more than my whole budget on one player!
I have also twice been under a takeover only for it to fall apart at the last minute!

I am from Denmark, and so is my game.

So when u say that against bigger teams, we have to use high defensive line - does that mean that we shoul unclick "fall back" (I don't know what it's called in the english version) and click "much higher d-line" (I don't know what it's called in the english version)

I hope you understand what I mean with the question.