Cheers Nezza what do you think is better this or you're 442 and does this latest one get the forwards scoring more?

Cheers Nezza what do you think is better this or you're 442 and does this latest one get the forwards scoring more?

yes the V.2 gets more goals from the strikers, and the 4-3-3 vs 4-4-2 it would be hard to judge which tactic is better but iv'e had more success and fun with the 4-3-3

Ill give it a whirl tonight. I'm using you're 442 on my wolves save and won league 1 with a record points tally. I know what you mean about the 443 being more fun as I was grinding out a few results on the 442.

V1 vs. V2... More goals on V2? but which gives the overall best results?

COuld you elaborate on which changes from V1 to V2?

Thanx!

V1 vs. V2... More goals on V2? but which gives the overall best results?

COuld you elaborate on which changes from V1 to V2?

Thanx!

V.2 is better all round but you would need good players to be successful with this version, on V.2 the central striker has been changed to Trequaresta and the team instructions has changed to make it more creative

“What is a club in any case?”

“It’s the buildings and the directors and the people who are paid to represent it.

It’s all about the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments and executive boxes.”

“It’s not about the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.”

“It’s a small boy picking up the paper for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that big set of numbers, without being able to do a thing about it, praising the profit the club has made.”

Mike Ashley – 2014