I wanted to play 10 games before I leave a comment. I think if you could get the center and left hand forward to score a bit more this would be an amazing tactic.

Played 10 won 10. Scored 36 conceded 7.
I beat Madrid 3-1 away and Man city & OM at home 3-0 and 4-0 respectively. (i'm Barcelona btw)

Im having problems uploading SS but if someone can help me remedy that i'll post some (won't allow me to select images).

i have the same problem with posting screenshots i think you got to click on basic uploader at the bottom right of the screen when adding images then choose file then upload file

I wanted to play 10 games before I leave a comment. I think if you could get the center and left hand forward to score a bit more this would be an amazing tactic.

Played 10 won 10. Scored 36 conceded 7.
I beat Madrid 3-1 away and Man city & OM at home 3-0 and 4-0 respectively. (i'm Barcelona btw)

Im having problems uploading SS but if someone can help me remedy that i'll post some (won't allow me to select images).

also with the 2 strikers try different roles maybe advance forward but i would keep the centre striker as poacher

Hi, I'm having a bit of success with this tactic I started using it halfway through a season. My midfield are playing superbly but my forwards hardly score and rarely get above a 7 rating. I have Fierro, Mitrovic, Rhodes and Jovetic. Before using this Rhodes was banging them in. I've tried using different roles but it hasn't made a difference. Maybe once they are 100% fluid it will make a difference.

By the way before I tried this tactic I was using Ace44-2 which was very successful. My forwards scored tons but my midfielders hardly scored and got rubbish average ratings!

By the way before I tried this tactic I was using Ace44-2 which was very successful. My forwards scored tons but my midfielders hardly scored and got rubbish average ratings!

iv'e notice also that my strikers don't score as much as i would want them to but don't worry i have a 4-4-2 that consist of nothing more but goals :D

Great I look forward to it. I've sold all my ****** wingers now though! Mind you I got ?40mil for Massimo Bruno who I only paid ?5mill for. When do you think you're 442 will be ready Nezza? I had massive success with your old one.

Great I look forward to it. I've sold all my ****** wingers now though! Mind you I got ?40mil for Massimo Bruno who I only paid ?5mill for. When do you think you're 442 will be ready Nezza? I had massive success with your old one.

sometime today mate, so far iv'e just gotten to the transfer deadline but thanks to Mike Ashley i couldn't buy a single player and i have 8 1st team players out injured XD

atm i have scored plenty of goals that are leading the pack but i keep conceding on corners which the ME needs this fixed i'll post a screenshot up shortly

rtansfers in's & out's + transfer budget

View attachment 431043 View attachment 431041

as you can see i brought 3 players, Fierro since we lack upfront and is a beast, Romero to add some depth in mid and is also a beast, and Horn because he's just awesome for 3.8 million.

and if you look at the outgoings there wasn't much with selling and if you know the Newcastle squad this is bad since Jonas & Obertan are in the first team XD but they have played well but believe it or not Obertan is playing better than HBA lol with goals and assist.

I'm trying your tactic and looks very good, 10 match, 10 wins. Great Work!!!!

I'm trying your tactic and looks very good, 10 match, 10 wins. Great Work!!!!

cheers mate, it gets better with an improved squad, second season i managed to win the PL, Cap 1 cup, Champions league final and won Barcelona 2-2 but won on Penalty's and i lost against Man City 2-1 in the FA cup final, i'll post some screenshots

I'm testing your tactic with Ac Milan, my team is,

Valdes, Abate, Rami, Balanta, De Ciglio
Montolivo, De Jong, Honda
Balotelli, Rooney (F9), Vitinho

I just send out Man City in Champions League, 3-0 at home, and draw 1-1 away. Now i have a semi final with OM.
I playd the two matchs before teh champions League in the season with my second team (reserve) and i won both.
This is a very important test for me, for sure a geat tactic. Now i can enjoyed the game, thanks!!

I'm testing your tactic with Ac Milan, my team is,

Valdes, Abate, Rami, Balanta, De Ciglio
Montolivo, De Jong, Honda
Balotelli, Rooney (F9), Vitinho

I just send out Man City in Champions League, 3-0 at home, and draw 1-1 away. Now i have a semi final with OM.
I playd the two matchs before teh champions League in the season with my second team (reserve) and i won both.
This is a very important test for me, for sure a geat tactic. Now i can enjoyed the game, thanks!!

your welcome mate keep me updated

P.S i have a ( V.2 ) - version 2 - created which gives more control and goals, the screenshots on post 56 were used with my V.2 and i'll post it on the front page tomorrow.