nezza6969

Reaction score
View attachment 459571

hey guys iv'e created an 4-3-3 style tactic for my Newcastle side and it's becoming very impressive and enjoyable, when i created this tactic i was thinking of my own Newcastle team in real life and Alan Pardew only wished he had my football knowledge to set this style into play.

first of all iv'e set this tactic into 3 stages of phase

1. Defending.
2. possession.
3. Attacking in the final third.

with most games i've played i had over 55-65% possession ( picture below )

View attachment 459581View attachment 459580View attachment 459579View attachment 459578View attachment 459577

in the first season i finished 1st with Newcastle and with a good tally of goals

View attachment 459576

102 goals + 32 goals conceding - pretty impressive since Colo & S.Taylor ain't that fast but they were solid and always got into good position.

View attachment 459575View attachment 459574View attachment 459573

first season was going very well and the tactic became more better each game, the only downfall i had was my players getting injured ( thanks to Man city & Arsenal ) near the end of the season but it was all right since i was 9 points ahead of second place Man United.

players needed for this style of tactic

CWB's - they need to be fast and good on tackling with good crossing ability.

CB's - fast and strong with good positioning and tackling.

2 wide midfielder are on Automatic so players who are good on attack and defence would suit this perfect.

Inside forwards - these guys are your beast and assists and score a lot of goals like the picture below shows HBA stats through out the 1st season

View attachment 459569

20 goals and 17 assists - but don't forget guys you will need left foot on right & right foot on left, players like Nem & HBA would love this

Deep lying player - well your playmaker would suit this obviously.

false 9 - to me it doesn't really matter who plays in this role but i would recommend fast strikers with good first tough and passing.

training

View attachment 459568

i would go for team cohesion until first match of the season then the picture showing above until tactic is fully fluid and once it's fully fluid put very high to average.

iv'e always used attacking movement regardless of who i play.

but it's entirely up to you's what you chose for training.

so thanks guys for reading this thread and i hope you have success like i have, any feedback is welcomed and i look forward to helping you's reach success.

( tactic link below )

View attachment 459560

P.S i will keep updating this thread if i improve the tactic.

( tactic link for V.2 )

View attachment 457647

V.2 has 2 box to box midfielder's and a deep lying playmaker, the midfielder's seem better in this role and want to be more involved.

Last edited:
is this the updated tactic or the same as the other post?

Have you tried/had any success with pushing one of the 3 forward in to an AMC position?

yes, if you notice my tactic picture you will see my 4-2-3-1 but it hasn't been full tested yet, i also have a natural 4-3-3 which also hasn't been fully tested

yes, if you notice my tactic picture you will see my 4-2-3-1 but it hasn't been full tested yet, i also have a natural 4-3-3 which also hasn't been fully tested

How is the 4-2-3-1 working, would be interested to see as think it would better suit my BVB09 squad.

How is the 4-2-3-1 working, would be interested to see as think it would better suit my BVB09 squad.

i haven't fully tested it but i'll be working on it through my second season then if it progresses i'll start another new save and develop it more

I started a career with Arsenal and my question is where should i play Ozil ? DLP role or ...

I would also want to know where you would play players like Isco, Ozil, Maher and Kagawa