v2 stopped work here after 14.1.4 update. won bpl with spurs on first season and everything was going fantastic till the new update. 5 games 1 lost, 4 draws and score only 2 goals.

Same for me with Paris Saint-Germain. 36 games undefeated in all competitions with v2 working great but right after the update : 2 defeats against small teams and 6 goals conceded :(

Hello Nezza, love this tactic. Its brilliant. One quick question though mate, is version 2 supposed to have on IF on support and the other on attack? Its just the AMR on mine is set to support but I wasn't sure if I had just knocked it off attack by accident haha as version 1 has both inside forwards set to attack. ....cheers

both IF should be on attack but if you have a more creative player on the wing set them on support

v2 stopped work here after 14.1.4 update. won bpl with spurs on first season and everything was going fantastic till the new update. 5 games 1 lost, 4 draws and score only 2 goals.

i knew once the updates come out it will destroy my tactic this happened on FM13 when i did a 4-4-2, but don't worry i'll find a way to produce a better tactic.

P.S - what came out on the new update?

iv'e just quickly checked my FM14 to see what update it's on and it's 14.1.4 so i'll be on tonight to see if it's changed my tactic, i'm a bit gutted though since iv'e created an 4-1-2-3 with no strikers and iv'e smashed Hull & Arsenal 7-0 :'(

just to let ppl know that i won't be creating any more tactics for FM14, with the updates in place it has broken 8 of my tactics that were going really well and i worked hard on.

it will be a long time until i lay my eyes on FM14 again, but until then i would like to thank many fellow followers who had success with my tactics and have spread the word of the success.

good luck guys on FM14 and i hope to hear from you's soon.

nooo!! i just registered to tell you that you are a GOD! won the Serie A and cup with Cagliari without hardly any transfers!

just to let ppl know that i won't be creating any more tactics for FM14, with the updates in place it has broken 8 of my tactics that were going really well and i worked hard on.

it will be a long time until i lay my eyes on FM14 again, but until then i would like to thank many fellow followers who had success with my tactics and have spread the word of the success.

good luck guys on FM14 and i hope to hear from you's soon.

NEZZA! DO NOR GIVE IT UP!!! YOU ARE THE LEGEND!
I was using yout tactic for fm 13. it was the best!!!!!

14.1.4, i would cut of one of my balls to get back to the previous patch :'( this patch so hard!! promoted Ischia from serie C2 to serie A while using this tactic... but since the patch truely no tactic at all seems to work... I suck at creating tactics, so im depended of other masterminds. some one found a tactic that only slightly works? because im going to smash my laptop in a few more games

it's the match engine mate, hopefully they will fix this in the new update

Don't give up Nez. I noticed your tactic went sour post patch. After tinkering with it I found it works very well if I dropped the MC back to a Anchor Man. Only lost to Napoli 1-0 and AC Milan 2-1 after 15-20 or so games (Wins of 8-1, 5-0, 4-0 and a good win against Juventus. I don't think I've conceded more than 1 goal per game except against AC Milan) so don't give up! Your tactics are fundamentally very good. EDIT: I am Roma btw.

Last edited:
Don't give up Nez. I noticed your tactic went sour post patch. After tinkering with it I found it works very well if I dropped the MC back to a Anchor Man. Only lost to Napoli 1-0 and AC Milan 2-1 after 15-20 or so games (Wins of 8-1, 5-0, 4-0 and a good win against Juventus. I don't think I've conceded more than 1 goal per game except against AC Milan) so don't give up! Your tactics are fundamentally very good. EDIT: I am Roma btw.

i might give this a go, iv'e notice many ppl have success with a 4-1-2-2-1 so i might re-arrange my tactic into this style to see how it goes.

P.S which version did you convert my tactic into the 4-1-2-2-1?

hey guys I'm in the process of making a 4-1-3-1-1 and it looks very good even with the new 14.1.4 patch, at the moment i haven't lost a game yet and the passing & ball control looks immense.

i might give this a go, iv'e notice many ppl have success with a 4-1-2-2-1 so i might re-arrange my tactic into this style to see how it goes.

P.S which version did you convert my tactic into the 4-1-2-2-1?

V.1