I'm playing as Liverpool. Sold Leiva, brought in Benteke and Pastore. Currently halfway through the season, first in the league by 1 point, in the semis of the capital one cup. Benteke has been a monster, scoring 15 league goals so far. I'd highly recommend a big, strong striker like Benteke, Lukaku, etc. I'm playing Suarez as LW and Pastore as RW, with Gerrard as DLP.

Thanks Bro. Every year your tactics save my huge time.

Nezza i have just loaded up the tactic but the team instructions seem to be different to the picture in OP, including 'go route one', is this correct?!

Nezza i have just loaded up the tactic but the team instructions seem to be different to the picture in OP, including 'go route one', is this correct?!

yes i changed remain possession to go one route to see how it developed but you can change it back if it does better

Hi Nezza, i want to try with my MU save, but i don't find your last tactics, where i can find here ?

The rest of team instructions? I can't load this tactic for some reason.

Nezza, Thank you so much for this tactic. I am managing Salisbury City in the Skrill Prem and have started again 3 times due to being sacked before Feb 14!!

With this tactic its early days and only 4 games in but 10 points from 12 and beat Luton Town convincingly 2-5!!! Will let you know how the full season pans out.

Thanks again!

The rest of team instructions? I can't load this tactic for some reason.

i'll post a screenshot of the team instructions sometime tomorrow, i'll post it in the first page of this thread

Nezza, Thank you so much for this tactic. I am managing Salisbury City in the Skrill Prem and have started again 3 times due to being sacked before Feb 14!!

With this tactic its early days and only 4 games in but 10 points from 12 and beat Luton Town convincingly 2-5!!! Will let you know how the full season pans out.

Thanks again!

not a problem mate, i'm glad it's doing well for lower leagues, keep up the good work and keep me posted of your success, cheers.

Are there other differences with your earlier tactic? Route one isn't working for me. Keep up the good work, btw, always find your tactics reliable.

Are there other differences with your earlier tactic? Route one isn't working for me. Keep up the good work, btw, always find your tactics reliable.

if route one doesn't work try remain possession

Have you tried with different combinations of roles in the centre of midfield? I am guessing that you have but was wondering if something like two box to box midfielders would work or any other combination. I guess I am just one of those people who likes to stray away from the default for the sake of it lol

Have you tried with different combinations of roles in the centre of midfield? I am guessing that you have but was wondering if something like two box to box midfielders would work or any other combination. I guess I am just one of those people who likes to stray away from the default for the sake of it lol

i'm currently trying different roles for the 2 wide midfielder's i would go for either box to box or ball winner

i'm currently trying different roles for the 2 wide midfielder's i would go for either box to box or ball winner

How involved do they get in the play in the final third? Would making them a ball winner impact this? Sorry for all the questions, I love trying out new tactics and will be giving this a go tonight

How involved do they get in the play in the final third? Would making them a ball winner impact this? Sorry for all the questions, I love trying out new tactics and will be giving this a go tonight

iv'e got another 4-3-3 but it's (V.2) it has for midfield 2x box to box and a deep lying playmaker, with this the midfielder's seem more into the play with both attacking & defending

View attachment 457650View attachment 457649

the V.2 will be uploaded on the first page of this thread soon