Any OI's? Seems good this, will give it ago with Man Utd :)

Any OI's? Seems good this, will give it ago with Man Utd :)

I usually just go with weak foot, close down the guys who's good at passing and tight marking on the strikers.

And if the strikers are good in the air I show the left wingers to the right foot and vica verca to stop crosses from coming in.

View attachment 408482View attachment 408484

This is how it ended. Delighted! CL next season :D

Last edited:
When I get my new save up as Swansea this is going to be my first season tactic :D

Playing as NUFC, getting some good results (other than a 6-0 hammering by City!) but I seem to be often having 20-30 or so shots and only 1-2 goals. Any ideas?

Playing as NUFC, getting some good results (other than a 6-0 hammering by City!) but I seem to be often having 20-30 or so shots and only 1-2 goals. Any ideas?

iv'e had the same results when it comes to shots on target, it was also the same for FM13, try using different PPM's like place shot it could work

What type of deeplying playmaker do i need? Can you give me some examples?

a good creative player with creativity, passing & vision, think of players like Xavi, Cabaye, Eriksson but mostly look at defensive midfielder players with these main attributes

Should I play first part of the match with defend, second with control, third with attack?

But I'd like to know your opinion. Do you play
first part of the match with defend, second with control, third with attack?

But I'd like to know your opinion. Do you play
first part of the match with defend, second with control, third with attack?

nope is always go for control first then overload but it depends on the results, if i'm going down a goal or 2 i put it on counter then overload