I chose Real Madrid to test this tactic and the results were great

went 34 games unbeaten, and managed to get 101 points, BUT, DIDN'T win the league as barca picked up 103 points!!!! I beat Barca home and away, and in the Copa final and in semi-final of CL. ( 4-0 in the home leg!!) , but lost the final to Man city in the penalties!

Ronaldo scored near 50 goal, but the suprise player for me was JESE! he scored near 35 goals!!!! de maria and bale had above 20 assists and i scored 115 goals in league.

coz im new to this game, can someone please tell me what to make of these results? i mean, considering the strength of Madrid, are these result good or average?

show a screenshot of your league position and i'll tell you, to me beating Barcelona home and away is outstanding

View attachment 454135

unfortunately i started a new season quickly, so can't show you all the stats ( tell me if there's a way, im a rookie)
but i managed to find the table from last season.

as you can see, Barca had only 2defeats, both againsts me!:)

i won all my home games, but drew against sevilla and lost to almeria i think ( cant remember the other loss)

Last game of the season i won 5-4! so if you exlude those 4 goals, my goals allowed were just like barca, which is pretty impressive. ( barca concededonly 4 goals untill mid season!)

new season hasn't been going that good. drew away at villareal, beat Barca at super cup but the second game in the league was against barca again:( lost 2-3 at home.

so frustrating playin in La Liga because you draw one game and the league is gone.....

Last edited:
Just wondering if you would change the false nine to a poacher (with instructions to move into channels), if none of your strikers are scoring or doing much at all. Simone Zaza, my first team striker, only had 5 goals in 18 games. Part of it is because of my weak team and trying to get more defensive security by pushing the DLP back into DM position.

I am asking this because my transfer budget is pretty much in the gutter, and I can't really afford to buy anyone that resembles a false nine :)

Last edited:
Just wondering if you would change the false nine to a poacher (with instructions to move into channels), if none of your strikers are scoring or doing much at all. Simone Zaza, my first team striker, only had 5 goals in 18 games. Part of it is because of my weak team and trying to get more defensive security by pushing the DLP back into DM position.

I am asking this because my transfer budget is pretty much in the gutter, and I can't really afford to buy anyone that resembles a false nine :)

just like Nezza said, the player you put at false nine doesn't matter that much. the most important players are your inside forwards. A good false nine is a luxury to have. and also, most of his goals come from corners. if you put a good player at false 9, he will score some good goals too, but i say spend your money on good IFs rather than a striker.

just like what hedayet said the striker isn't the important player it's the inside forwards.

the false 9 striker will come deep and bring the opponents defenders with him thus giving an option to help the midfielder's and also letting the CWB and inside forward work there play into the box.

if your planning on changing your striker i would recommend having him as a Advance forward not a poacher, poachers for me are just lazy strikers and they lose the ball often and rarely help out the team

View attachment 420737

unfortunately i started a new season quickly, so can't show you all the stats ( tell me if there's a way, im a rookie)
but i managed to find the table from last season.

as you can see, Barca had only 2defeats, both againsts me!:)

i won all my home games, but drew against sevilla and lost to almeria i think ( cant remember the other loss)

Last game of the season i won 5-4! so if you exlude those 4 goals, my goals allowed were just like barca, which is pretty impressive. ( barca concededonly 4 goals untill mid season!)

new season hasn't been going that good. drew away at villareal, beat Barca at super cup but the second game in the league was against barca again:( lost 2-3 at home.

so frustrating playin in La Liga because you draw one game and the league is gone.....

i think the results are fantastic with Madrid, ppl on here will say well it's Madrid they can use any tactic and have success but there wrong, everybody knows that massive teams like Madrid and Barcelona use either a 4-2-3-1,4-1-2-2-1 & deep 4-2-3-1 because they take full advantage of wingers and attacking midfielder's but with the 4-3-3 it uses the whole team to get results instead of booting it up to the wingers and Attacking midfielder's to get results.

so you say i should play lamela on the left and eriksen on the right right?
and besides that does eriksen play better on the wing or as a deep lying midfielder as somewhere in this thread you wrote mate?

honestly mate i have no idea how other teams will fair with this kind of tactic but i think having your most creative player in the DLP role will be best, and if Lamela is right footed have him on the left wing because he will cut inside to score or create a goal

Hi mate, who did you buy/sell in your first season as NUFC and what was your starting XI?

Thanks, tactic looks great

I try it this tactic with Real Madrid. Ronaldo like a IF (L) scores every time, thats great. I ended the pre season matches and for now i dont know how good wokrs the trainig. Can you show me some screen of ur Inside forwards and defenders, please? Also that i was wonder El Shaarawey is that good choise for F9. Becouse Karim is not so good, by the way Jese is better than Benzema in this tactics. I use both of them, the first one (4-3-3 nez ( V.1 ) is more attacking, than the second one 4-3-3 nez ( V.2 ), wich is more balanced.
Never mind, you created fairly good tactics

I created a profile just to tell you, this tactic is amazing!! Top of the skrill prem with welling united who are predicted 23rd!

This tactic looks great, seen some really good ones so far and this looks just as great. I support Newcastle so this one caught my eye, I wish Cockpiss Pardew would set up like this!

Hi mate, who did you buy/sell in your first season as NUFC and what was your starting XI?

Thanks, tactic looks great

i bought in Ince, Honda & leandro Damoa but i got leandro at the end of the season since he was injured for 4-5 months.

my starting XI was

Krull
Debuchy, Colo, MYM, Santon
Sissoko, Cabaye, Anita
HBA, Cisse, Remy

I try it this tactic with Real Madrid. Ronaldo like a IF (L) scores every time, thats great. I ended the pre season matches and for now i dont know how good wokrs the trainig. Can you show me some screen of ur Inside forwards and defenders, please? Also that i was wonder El Shaarawey is that good choise for F9. Becouse Karim is not so good, by the way Jese is better than Benzema in this tactics. I use both of them, the first one (4-3-3 nez ( V.1 ) is more attacking, than the second one 4-3-3 nez ( V.2 ), wich is more balanced.
Never mind, you created fairly good tactics

i would show you screenshots but iv'e started a new game as i am working on my 3-3-3-1

I created a profile just to tell you, this tactic is amazing!! Top of the skrill prem with welling united who are predicted 23rd!

that's great mate, i'm glad it works for lower league teams, keep up the good work.

This tactic looks great, seen some really good ones so far and this looks just as great. I support Newcastle so this one caught my eye, I wish Cockpiss Pardew would set up like this!

way aye mate we can only wish lol

Pardew couldn't find his hands if he was sitting on them lol

just like what hedayet said the striker isn't the important player it's the inside forwards.

the false 9 striker will come deep and bring the opponents defenders with him thus giving an option to help the midfielder's and also letting the CWB and inside forward work there play into the box.

if your planning on changing your striker i would recommend having him as a Advance forward not a poacher, poachers for me are just lazy strikers and they lose the ball often and rarely help out the team

Thanks for the reply. I decided not to try giving another role to my f9, but instead push the DLF back to a DM position for better defensive solidarity. Managed to get Middlesbourgh to 5th when it was predicted for them to be at 19th position. With better players in the 3rd season, I should have a better chance at hitting top 4. :)

Would you recommend one of the IF to be on attack role? I am asking this because I want to make full use of Vitinho, who looks an absolute beast.

I did buy some good IFs after been given 23 mil pounds for my third season (horray!). I do drive a pretty good bargain, and will stalk players for years before getting them on the cheap. Got Vitinho at 1.4 million pounds, will hughes at 2.9 million pounds (playing him as my DLF in your original formation or B2B if i push dlf to dm), Balanta for 2.9 mil, Samuel Umtiti on a free, Lorenzo Cristeig at 3 mil (I was getting ****** at Butterfield spraying crappy long distance shots and wasting opportunities). Should be a 3rd or 4th place at least while depending on my teenage 1.5 star forwards (with potential to be star and world class strikers) and Simone Zaza. X_X

Looking forward to better progress with your tactics. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I decided not to try giving another role to my f9, but instead push the DLF back to a DM position for better defensive solidarity. Managed to get Middlesbourgh to 5th when it was predicted for them to be at 19th position. With better players in the 3rd season, I should have a better chance at hitting top 4. :)

Would you recommend one of the IF to be on attack role? I am asking this because I want to make full use of Vitinho, who looks an absolute beast.

I did buy some good IFs after been given 23 mil pounds for my third season (horray!). I do drive a pretty good bargain, and will stalk players for years before getting them on the cheap. Got Vitinho at 1.4 million pounds, will hughes at 2.9 million pounds (playing him as my DLF in your original formation or B2B if i push dlf to dm), Balanta for 2.9 mil, Samuel Umtiti on a free, Lorenzo Cristeig at 3 mil (I was getting ****** at Butterfield spraying crappy long distance shots and wasting opportunities). Should be a 3rd or 4th place at least while depending on my teenage 1.5 star forwards (with potential to be star and world class strikers) and Simone Zaza. X_X

Looking forward to better progress with your tactics. :)

your IF can be on support or attack but i think attack would be better.

also mate how did you get young players on the cheap? i have Will Hughes & Umtiti on my shortlist but i can't afford the value now in the first season