Nezza's New World Order

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 39K
I was going to bed, but after reading this im not sure..... hehe yes i am going to bed :p

Had a fantastic two weeks in England, and i cant wait to get up tomorrow, get some food and fire up FM!

Nazza ure truely one to keep in the spotlight!

Do u have screen shots for results of your other 2 tactics

sorry for the late reply mate, I haven't much time to go on the game atm so I haven't had time to test the 4-1-2-2-1 or the 4-4-1-1 but in my save they are very good backup tactics to keep the opposition guessing and a few games Iv'e played with them have came out with some superb results like 3,4,5 - 0 scores.

once I get back on I'll post some SS of the results and inform you's what tactic to use against certain other style of tactic

conceding a goal a game with bayern isn't good at all

is there any plan to improve the defense of the tactic?

conceding a goal a game with bayern isn't good at all

is there any plan to improve the defense of the tactic?

any defence can be broken no matter what team you are but I would try changing to mentality or the D-line this might work

Fired up FM again today after returning from holiday, and had Catania away the first match. i was a bit rusty with teaks so decided to rerun the match 20times to gget the tweaks in my fingers again (d-line, marking vs trap etc) (originally i thought i needed only 5 games or so but..)

I got to say i had a laugh of the ages. W0 D3 L17 lmao, then i gave up.

I had a variety of 60shots (40+ on target) to 20ish shoots, but the best i could scrap was a 2-2 draw were i was 2-0 up and Santamaria banged two for them on corner rebounds in the final 2min.

Has there been a patch update the past weeks?

5games test mid season juventus:

Catania - Juventus 2-1
Torino - Juventus 3-0
Juventus - Napoli 2-1
Pescara - Juventus 2-2
Juventus - Genoa 1-3

so now after the 5 games i have W1 D1 L3 with the tactic were i was before holiday unbeaten except losing to Cruz Azul on extratime (2-1) in Wold Club semies O.o

Im scared to continue now as it does seem i have lost the wardrobe. EVery player is getting nervouse and complacent after 10minutes of the first half, never happened before :/

EDIT: Seems it works just fine if i instant resoult and use smash and grab. goals present and solid defencively.

Last edited:

If your opposition scout lists a lot of long balls then you will need to use 'Drop Deeper' or something because a higher defensive line will make it easier for the opposition to feed their strikers. I normally use Drop Deeper regardless of tactic or opposition, but if I play a creative team that have very capable midfielders (e.g Juventus, Barcelona, Bayern) I have a high defensive line to limit the amount of space they have in midfield.

If your opposition scout lists a lot of long balls then you will need to use 'Drop Deeper' or something because a higher defensive line will make it easier for the opposition to feed their strikers. I normally use Drop Deeper regardless of tactic or opposition, but if I play a creative team that have very capable midfielders (e.g Juventus, Barcelona, Bayern) I have a high defensive line to limit the amount of space they have in midfield.
Oh, tks:)

With this tactic do you use the 4-2-3-1, 4-4-1-1 and 4-1-2-2-1 all together or can you just use 1 of tactics? Is 1 tactic more defensive than the others if use them all? How should you use the tactics?

Back