Nezza's New World Order

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 39K
Nezza, a question about the player roles in the tactics, do you think its possible to change a few without completely ruining the tactics? In the 41221, would changing the right winger to winger instead of inside forward and changing the dm to anchorman work, and in the 4231, changing the left winger to inside forward and the central midfielder to cm-d instead of advanced playmaker. Do you think these changes would impact the tactics in a bad way?

Playing with chelsea at the moment and Im trying to make the player roles work for Hazard and newly bought Sterling

I wouldn't think so mate to be honest, if these roles suit better for your team then give it a shot it might become better

With this tactic do you use the 4-2-3-1, 4-4-1-1 and 4-1-2-2-1 all together or can you just use 1 of tactics? Is 1 tactic more defensive than the others if use them all? How should you use the tactics?

all 3 are basically the same but different style on formation I created the 4-4-1-1 and 4-1-2-2-1 to keep the opponents guessing, your best bet is to keep an eye out for scouts reports and check on the opponents weakness with certain formations, if you see an opponent who are weak against a 4-1-2-2-1 then use this same with 4-4-1-1 but my 4-2-3-1 is my main tactic

I haven't fully tested the 4-1-2-2-1 and the 4-4-1-1 to give it a good reference but whilst I use these 2 tactics on certain teams it seems to get the job done.

but once I get back on my game I'm thinking about creating a 4-4-2 and have my 4-2-3-1, 4-1-2-2-1 and a new 4-4-2 in my slots since most teams are weaker against these types of formation

heh thanks: D is now very much proud of my team right now and that it run so well: D

it's very impressive against a team such as Man U because I think Man U are a bogey team in this years FM

I really do not know what happened in that fight, I think that they slept during the game: P

what tweaks have you made? I'm assuming it's the wingers because for me they have been doing badly compare to the rest of the squad

I have to change any roles in the gameplan we can take it from scratch :)

have first so I put (FV) as a complete winger and the same with (FH)

so the two central defenders I have both normal defense and then put them in defense

the middle band, I have not changed anything

hear the wings I have set the IF and the role of the attacker, Oscar has as off and the role of the attacker, waiting wings are just wings with the role of the attacker, and then my attacker is complete striker with the role of aggressor, and so I have given them any play settings

haha I think you are right, throw it up in the night all Danish time :) for us has changed some other things, but the training is the same

From what I can tell from the screenie, you are using your wingers to provide width, but have given them support duties? You only have 2 attack duties, but are playing attack strategy? If your aim is for them to run ahead of the ball to be a target for killer balls, they should really be on attack duty, and you should perhaps exploit the flanks, to make full use of it. But, that would work with a less agressive strategy. With attack strategy, your fullbacks are supposed to overlap on a regular basis, but you have given them support duties? Shouldn't they be on attack? I see you have given your players more creativity, but you haven't allowed them to roam? Those two are usually used together. Giving up tactical control and giving your players more creativity is what is holding your team together. Balanced is a great philosophy for most clubs, but you have most players in upper half, and by using balanced, they don't track back to help defence. You should be using fluid.

That said, I have tried an attack strategy myself, and all I can say is that the description is correct. You only use it if you are a much stronger opponent and expect do dominate possession in opposition half. Which I doubt you are doing with your settings. Sorry dude, I mean no disrespect, I just don't see how this can work, unless all your players are wonderkids.

Plutte din lilla norrbagge

Vilken version av taktiken använder du? Kan du lägga upp en screen shot på din taktik?

(which version of The tactic are you using? There are three different ones. Can you show a screen shot of your tactic?

From what I can tell from the screenie, you are using your wingers to provide width, but have given them support duties? You only have 2 attack duties, but are playing attack strategy? If your aim is for them to run ahead of the ball to be a target for killer balls, they should really be on attack duty, and you should perhaps exploit the flanks, to make full use of it. But, that would work with a less agressive strategy. With attack strategy, your fullbacks are supposed to overlap on a regular basis, but you have given them support duties? Shouldn't they be on attack? I see you have given your players more creativity, but you haven't allowed them to roam? Those two are usually used together. Giving up tactical control and giving your players more creativity is what is holding your team together. Balanced is a great philosophy for most clubs, but you have most players in upper half, and by using balanced, they don't track back to help defence. You should be using fluid.

That said, I have tried an attack strategy myself, and all I can say is that the description is correct. You only use it if you are a much stronger opponent and expect do dominate possession in opposition half. Which I doubt you are doing with your settings. Sorry dude, I mean no disrespect, I just don't see how this can work, unless all your players are wonderkids.

good concept mate but there's a few things with this tactic that makes it suit better than an all round attacking tactic

for instant - the fullbacks are on support to provide more support for the midfielder's and not venture to forward all the time, you say let them overlap and have them on attack - this would mean that they would be exposed and get hit hard on the counter.

same with the wingers if they are placed on attack again they will get exposed, this is the purpose of having the wingers and FB's on support so they wouldn't be to exposed and can add extra support through the middle which in this years FM it seems to be a key where to have the ball played.

you also mentioned about putting it on fluid and said they will track back but they don't, this would only work when playing a narrow style tactic like a 4-1-2-1-2 this would get the central players tracking back but to use this method for a wide tactic won't simply work with wingers not knowing how to track back or even defend in that matter.

in my tactic the goal tally and possession is up to standards and in the tactic testing league I have the highest goal tally but I must say though the defence was rather weak

Plutte din lilla norrbagge

Vilken version av taktiken använder du? Kan du lägga upp en screen shot på din taktik?

(which version of The tactic are you using? There are three different ones. Can you show a screen shot of your tactic?

the 4-2-3-1 is the main tactic whilst the other 2 is there for to keep the opposition guessing and is a good strategy to use when up against teams that are weaker to those 2 type of tactics

Back