I just wanted to inform you guys that I might have something really special with my new tactic I'm developing and the way things are now I don't think you's have to worry about conceding lots of goals because so far in all of my friendly I haven't conceded a goal from the opposition.

hopefully this tactic could be the big bang for me just like my 3-3-3-1 for FM 13 and compete with even the best are most successful tactics around.

now though it's just the waiting game :)

I just wanted to inform you guys that I might have something really special with my new tactic I'm developing and the way things are now I don't think you's have to worry about conceding lots of goals because so far in all of my friendly I haven't conceded a goal from the opposition.

hopefully this tactic could be the big bang for me just like my 3-3-3-1 for FM 13 and compete with even the best are most successful tactics around.

Great to hear!!!

When are you able to release it? Hope it won't take that long.. ;)

couldn't help waiting :)
c'mon, Nezza! Blow it up once again

once it's fully tested mate, it needs a few more tweaks to get it playing better.
with a weak team an example sunderland
Do you sugget which of these tactics
nezza v1?
nezza 4-1-2-2-1?
nezza 4 4 1 1?

with a weak team an example sunderland
Do you sugget which of these tactics
nezza v1?
nezza 4-1-2-2-1?
nezza 4 4 1 1?

it really depends on your squad mate, all these 3 tactics are very similar in a way of playing style the only difference is the formation itself, but with Sunderland though I think they would be favourite using an 4-1-2-2-1 with them having good wingers/Inside Forwards

next 2 games against Liverpool & Chelsea won them both, 3-0 home against Liverpool and 4-0 away against Chelsea :)

Can you share it?

not just yet mate, there's loads of details I got to write out because this tactic is out of the ordinary and the formation is different than any other formation that is out there

not just yet mate, there's loads of details I got to write out because this tactic is out of the ordinary and the formation is different than any other formation that is out there
Can u share it to me ? A tactic tester ?

I'm off to bed now because I'm shattered ;)

but hopefully I can complete a full season and create a new thread to show more into the tactic, also I look forward to share this amongst testers to see how it goes

I'm off to bed now because I'm shattered ;)

but hopefully I can complete a full season and create a new thread to show more into the tactic, also I look forward to share this amongst testers to see how it goes
gonna give you feedback later