nezza6969

Reaction score
View attachment 328090

Well lads as most will know i'm a massive Newcastle fan so i'm gonna create my own Newcastle thread today and keep it running for many years to come, for me Newcastle in a few seasons time will become TITANS of Europe so to all other teams supporters be aware of the mighty TOON. i will also be posting updates on transfer and team news and injuries.

P.S mackems will not be tolerated on this thread but saying that us goerdies will welcome a laugh

HWTL

Last edited:
epic result against Fulham today all the lads played very well and Pardew finally got his tactics right today and his and cisse celebration was a complete legend, if we keep playing like this untill the end of season we will be safe.

Are you sure you meant to put this in the tactics and training section?

yes because we will be talking about tactics and players on FM as well as in real life it's basically hitting 2 birds with 1 stone.

I'd say it's more of a General Discussion thread tbh, I know what you mean, but not really right for tactic department imo.

epic result against Fulham today all the lads played very well and Pardew finally got his tactics right today and his and cisse celebration was a complete legend, if we keep playing like this untill the end of season we will be safe.
Massive result, but, now we are going to lose Santon and maybe Cabaye? Ugh, stupid injury bug! ;)

Oh, and Did Pardew find his keys?

Massive result, but, now we are going to lose Santon and maybe Cabaye? Ugh, stupid injury bug! ;)

Oh, and Did Pardew find his keys?

iv'e read reports but nothing on how long santon is out for, i don't think cabaye is injured i think he's just extremely tired like the rest of the lads but hopefully they will be fully fit for thursday and sunday

HWTL

Haidara could be back though and I like the look of him, bit better defensively in my opinion (although I like santon). Its nice to have 2 good young LB though :)

Haidara could be back though and I like the look of him, bit better defensively in my opinion (although I like santon). Its nice to have 2 good young LB though :)

true mate, but saying that i think Pardew should try and play santon on the wing and have haidara supporting him at left back, with santon and haidara over lapping each other i think our left side would be epic in defense and attack

what a epic game against benfica tonight well done to Pardew and the lads they showed real fight tonight, can't wait for Sunday against Scumberland they haven't got a chance in **** against us ( my prediction 6-0 on Sunday )

HWTL

i support Portsmouth and Liverpool but i like Newcastle a lot me my dad and my sisters boyfriend were all cheering on the magpies tonight and thought they put in a very strong performance against a strong Benfica side so after watching that i have decided to start a save with newcastle but i was wondering if any of you could help me with tactics player roles and any ideas on signings
Cheers

I'm a Benfica fan but I really like your team and the fans in Lisbon were amazing. I already know your team, from watching here in Portugal, and always think that you have a nice squad. I really like Cisse. He's amazing without the ball, a true killer in front of the goal. Might try a save in the future with Newcastle :)
Cheers

I'm a Benfica fan but I really like your team and the fans in Lisbon were amazing. I already know your team, from watching here in Portugal, and always think that you have a nice squad. I really like Cisse. He's amazing without the ball, a true killer in front of the goal. Might try a save in the future with Newcastle :)
Cheers

Your strike partnership looks quality Cardozo is just a really good player and Rodrigo looks like a very good prospect for the future good luck in the semi's

what a epic game against benfica tonight well done to Pardew and the lads they showed real fight tonight, can't wait for Sunday against Scumberland they haven't got a chance in **** against us ( my prediction 6-0 on Sunday )

HWTL
The ridiculous schedule and injuries are just killing the team. If we had our first team players fit Benfica wouldn't had a chance.

Oh well. Looking forward to Sunday derby.

i support Portsmouth and Liverpool but i like Newcastle a lot me my dad and my sisters boyfriend were all cheering on the magpies tonight and thought they put in a very strong performance against a strong Benfica side so after watching that i have decided to start a save with newcastle but i was wondering if any of you could help me with tactics player roles and any ideas on signings
Cheers

try my tactic thread mate

The ridiculous schedule and injuries are just killing the team. If we had our first team players fit Benfica wouldn't had a chance.

Oh well. Looking forward to Sunday derby.

true mate, but it looks like our injury players could be back into action soon

true mate, but it looks like our injury players could be back into action soon

I hope so. The problem is our squad depth needs massive improvement. It's impossible to compete in either europa/champions league if you don't have at least 2-3 good players in every position.

I hope so. The problem is our squad depth needs massive improvement. It's impossible to compete in either europa/champions league if you don't have at least 2-3 good players in every position.

true mate, having players battling for the same position give a bit more depth, i think MA needs to bring in a CB, WINGER and STRIKER if we wan't to compete in the top 5 next season