nezza's super 442 tactic re-created

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 96K
as my fellow goerdie man says you will need fast players at your back 4, speed for this tactic is important and could threaten even the top clubs when you purchase fast defenders.

and the gardner like gathering garden waist - bit like his **** tactics - ******

Hi Nezza

Jus wondring i hav mesi and ronaldo (dont ask how lol !!) - would u think it beter o play them up front as the 2 strikers - and who would u put left and right from those 2 aces? - and also I dont wanna change too much ur tactic from the Original one but do u think it better I took the HOLD up ball for the Right sided striker?

Cheers buddy

Keep up the awesome work!!!!!!

still the best for me, my team

cech
santon varane luiz baines
hazard oscar ramires wellington nem
ademilson falcao

UNBEATABLE

Hi Nezza

Jus wondring i hav mesi and ronaldo (dont ask how lol !!) - would u think it beter o play them up front as the 2 strikers - and who would u put left and right from those 2 aces? - and also I dont wanna change too much ur tactic from the Original one but do u think it better I took the HOLD up ball for the Right sided striker?

Cheers buddy

i think ronaldo would suit best as left or right mid and messi well what can i say he would be best at both right and left on both mids and strikers

still the best for me, my team

cech
santon varane luiz baines
hazard oscar ramires wellington nem
ademilson falcao

UNBEATABLE

probably the best players you have for this tactic mate keep up the good work

As Arsenal I always seem to struggle in the big games, especially away and concede at least 2 or 3.

Although still trying to get my players to learn the right PPM's so hopefully this will help.

Any other suggestions with Arsenal 1st Season? Signings being Fellaini, Anderson, W.Nem, Kwueke.

Only sales being Reserve players like Squillaci, Arshavin etc

Hi Nezza

Cheers buddy

How the **** did you get Messi and Ronaldo together? Are you playing Barca?

As Arsenal I always seem to struggle in the big games, especially away and concede at least 2 or 3.

Although still trying to get my players to learn the right PPM's so hopefully this will help.

Any other suggestions with Arsenal 1st Season? Signings being Fellaini, Anderson, W.Nem, Kwueke.

Only sales being Reserve players like Squillaci, Arshavin etc

i think every 1 struggles with big teams but don't worry, with your new signings your heading in the right direction but make sure you have fast defenders like dede, zouma, okore etc,ect and also fast wing backs like azpelicuta, corchia, sandro type players

This is my current squad:

Krul

Clyne Taylor Smalling Santon

Ben Arfa Cabaye Anita Gutierrez

Welbeck Ba

Subs:
Schnitzler (15 yo goalie)
Ryan Taylor
Yanga-Mbiwa
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Ruben Yttergard-Jensen
Cheick Tiote
Ademilson

I'm finishing my 2nd season and I'm 13points clear at the moment. I'm also going into ECC semifinal after beating Dortmund 4-1 home and 2-2 away.

I just finished my first season as manager of dutch side PSV. The tactics worked really well! We won the league, the cup and the Supercup. Almost qualifed for the quarterfinals of the Europa league. My striker Ola Toivonen had a superb season with 58 goals in all competitions! Topscorer of Europe. We got Royston Drenthe on a free and he turned out to be a monster on our left side! Lots of assists. Wijnaldum and Mertens are two other players that were outstanding this season. Looking forward to 2013/2014.

Last edited:
I just finished my first season as manager of dutch side PSV. The tactics worked really well! We won the league, the cup and the Supercup. Almost qualifed to the quarterfinals of the Europa league. My striker Ola Toivonen had a superb season with 58 goals in all competitions! Topscorer of Europe. We got Royston Drenthe on a free and he turned out to be a monster on our left side! Lots of assists. Wijnaldum and Mertens are two other players that was outstanding this season. Looking forward to 2013/2014.

well done mate keep up the good work and keep me posted

This tactic is fantastic!As Arsenal: First season won the prem only, second FA cup only since then, for the past 4 seasons, I've won literally EVERYTHING! However, since the latest patch, I'm getting crash dumps! GRRRRR! Cheers for the tactic nezza!

This tactic is fantastic!As Arsenal: First season won the prem only, second FA cup only since then, for the past 4 seasons, I've won literally EVERYTHING! However, since the latest patch, I'm getting crash dumps! GRRRRR! Cheers for the tactic nezza!

no problem mate keep up the good work

Hi Nezza

Is it essential to have the Right sided striker Hold up the ball - I dont possess strikers with any great strength and I guess this is the most important attribute to hold up the ball right?.....Also the Right sided striker is on normal mentality is that essential too??

One last thing bruv, the playmaking midfielder has a tight man marking option set - is that intended too as surely it would restrict his playmaking if he was man marking tightly?

Just curious mate and your tactics are da bomb without doubt

Hi Nezza

Is it essential to have the Right sided striker Hold up the ball - I dont possess strikers with any great strength and I guess this is the most important attribute to hold up the ball right?.....Also the Right sided striker is on normal mentality is that essential too??

One last thing bruv, the playmaking midfielder has a tight man marking option set - is that intended too as surely it would restrict his playmaking if he was man marking tightly?

Just curious mate and your tactics are da bomb without doubt

your right striker needs to hold the ball to put players into play, if you notice with your right striker when he holds the ball you will see the opposition defenders and full backs chasing him down leaving empty spaces on the wing and also up front for your players to exploit and cause panic to the opposition.

the playmaker is on tight marking for the opposition to miss place passes and keeping the ball in there own half also with tight marking most time he acts as a ball winner and when he wins the ball back he will assist the strikers while being covered by your other mid and the wing back and winger to set up play for quick counter

Back