nezza's super 442 tactic re-created

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 96K
What if moral is fairly good or average ? , do you still use the same approach m8?
To be honest I've never been in a situation where overall morale dropped way too low. When I see some players become unhappy I talk to them individually and find out what's going on. If the team got into a losing streak, I call a team meeting immediately and try to encourage them. It's really not that hard to keep players morale at 'good' or better.

how do i get this into my tactics in-game ive downloaded it but its not showing up on the tactics choices please

ive downloaded two tactics onto the computer have none in game v interested in yours after reading this thread i like to play with celtic but cant get a good run going should be winning each game at least two goals but really struggle to score and leak goals often too playing on normal

oki just got it there now at last gonna try it first with newry town in ni first div see how it goes ill let ya know

Hi,

I tried this tactics too and have problem with the consistency. Against Big teams, i just can't buy a win. I am playing with Liverpool. Is there anything from match preparation that i should take note of?

And i already halfway thru my season and my tactics is still not 100% fluid in all areas.

Hi,

I tried this tactics too and have problem with the consistency. Against Big teams, i just can't buy a win. I am playing with Liverpool. Is there anything from match preparation that i should take note of?

And i already halfway thru my season and my tactics is still not 100% fluid in all areas.

all the info is on my thread mate, but with match prep go for either defensive position or attacking movement

Ok so i won the league with Arsenal (a team i've really struggled with in FM) only lost 4 games all season. Really good tactic, only problem is i never really had many good results against the bigger clubs. I got destroyed against Bayern in the champions league, and United knocked me out of the F.A cup and Capital One Cup. So thats something i need to look at. All in all, a fantastic tactic.

Ok so i won the league with Arsenal (a team i've really struggled with in FM) only lost 4 games all season. Really good tactic, only problem is i never really had many good results against the bigger clubs. I got destroyed against Bayern in the champions league, and United knocked me out of the F.A cup and Capital One Cup. So thats something i need to look at. All in all, a fantastic tactic.

cheers mate keep up the good work, with arsenal it wont be long till you conquer the world

@nezza6969

Would this tactic suit with Leeds (default squad from start) ?

I'm finishing up another season with my beloved Newcastle. 15 points ahead of Manchester City at 2nd place with about 10-11 games to go. Ba is the league top scorer with 21 goals in 20 starts and He is also the best rated (7.72 avg). I just knocked ManU off the FA cup after they kicked me off the carling cup. I just played Ajax away to a 1-1 draw in the Champions cup Top 16.

Morale is through the roof and I'm focusing on retaining the EPL title and winning the ECC for the first time!

Thanks for the excellent tactic Nezza.

Let's say I'm conceding a few goals do I need to tweak anything to catch back up?

Let's say I'm conceding a few goals do I need to tweak anything to catch back up?
Do you have fast Defenders? Especially your Fullbacks? This tactic pushes your fullbacks up to support your attack and they need to be fast in case of a counter.

as my fellow goerdie man says you will need fast players at your back 4, speed for this tactic is important and could threaten even the top clubs when you purchase fast defenders.

Back