nezza's super 442 tactic re-created

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 96K
Another thing that I just noticed from this tactic is if you have fullbacks with PPM 'Runs forward when possible' you'll see them play like Roberto Carlos and Cafu did for Brazil in WC 2002. I have Santon and Clyne as my FBs both with the PPM and they wreak absolute havoc on the wings. They'd even cut inside and threatened the goal from time to time.

for me is "nezza super 442 to be proud off" the best tactic. i win more matches as with "JP's 2 Conte tactics (13.2.3)". but the second tactic is also good.

Can someone please help me , tactic is fluid but I still find i'm completely rubbish at this years fm. I struggle with team talks , If I do them myself they seem hit and miss . And if I let my assistant do them , players moral goes down quicker than wolves. This is my line up using this formation.

GK) Krul
DL) Anita / Lee Wallace
DR) Emmanuel Eboue
CD) Steven Taylor
CD) Bruno Manga
CML) Victor Winyama
CMR) Miralem Pjanic
MR) Douglas Costa
ML) Wellington Nem
STR) Ba/Kweuke
STL) Cisse/Jelavic

Can anyone see whats wrong in that team ? don't get me wrong I get some good results but then will lose 3 on the trot , I don't know if i'm buying the wrong type of player or my team talks are destroying me . Even when moral is high I still seem to struggle ....

Any advice gladly received

Can someone please help me , tactic is fluid but I still find i'm completely rubbish at this years fm. I struggle with team talks , If I do them myself they seem hit and miss . And if I let my assistant do them , players moral goes down quicker than wolves. This is my line up using this formation.

GK) Krul
DL) Anita / Lee Wallace
DR) Emmanuel Eboue
CD) Steven Taylor
CD) Bruno Manga
CML) Victor Winyama
CMR) Miralem Pjanic
MR) Douglas Costa
ML) Wellington Nem
STR) Ba/Kweuke
STL) Cisse/Jelavic

Can anyone see whats wrong in that team ? don't get me wrong I get some good results but then will lose 3 on the trot , I don't know if i'm buying the wrong type of player or my team talks are destroying me . Even when moral is high I still seem to struggle ....

What happened to Santon, Ben Arfa, Cabaye and Tiote??

Sold them tbh to raise funds so I could build my own team , so when tactic was hit and miss at start i could understand . But even when I haven't sold them it's been the same for me .

What attributes do you look for mate when signing players?

Last edited:
Sold them tbh to raise funds so I could build my own team , so when tactic was hit and miss at start i could understand . But even when I haven't sold them it's been the same for me .

To be honest, that's your biggest mistake. Especially selling Cabaye and Ben Arfa.

I'm struggling with team talks too. I found that most of the "bad" games have something to do when players react badly to team talks. Is there any good team talk guide/rule that you recommend?

I'm struggling with team talks too. I found that most of the "bad" games have something to do when players react badly to team talks. Is there any good team talk guide/rule that you recommend?

I always use assertive team talks.
Pre game if at home expect a win unless it's a tough game then it's for the fans.
If away and tough/equal it's for the fans if favourite it's relax the result will come.
Half time losing I go aggressive.
If winning tend to say doing well but sometimes you can do better.
Full time do whatever it takes to keep morale high so done well or unlucky if we played OK or aggressive if we were rubbish.

seems to work for me.

Another thing that I just noticed from this tactic is if you have fullbacks with PPM 'Runs forward when possible' you'll see them play like Roberto Carlos and Cafu did for Brazil in WC 2002. I have Santon and Clyne as my FBs both with the PPM and they wreak absolute havoc on the wings. They'd even cut inside and threatened the goal from time to time.

it's the way i created it, i wanted to utilize all players, while your wing backs operate on the wing your strikers will be closed down and marked by the opponents defenders but your strikers will make massive open space and your wingers will see this and run into space while your wing backs have a chance to cut in or cross.

GK) Krul
DL) Anita / Lee Wallace
DR) Emmanuel Eboue
CD) Steven Taylor
CD) Bruno Manga
CML) Victor Winyama
CMR) Miralem Pjanic
MR) Douglas Costa
ML) Wellington Nem
STR) Ba/Kweuke
STL) Cisse/Jelavic

you got some solid players there but not really good ones anita, costa and nem are the only players that make impact, ba and cisse are very good but they lack pace, your center mids seem the type of players that lack creativity and composure and the defenders seem slow and also low composure, dont get me wrong your team is really good but the team work within all your players seem low, if you look at my thread where you see players they would be a example of who to buy, better still i have a Brazilian shortlist thread that could bolster your squad.

fairy1980 has got it spot on about team talks, but mind you though dont always use the same ones, sometimes my players don't motivated at all even though im winning but it changed when i selected calm or caution approach

you got some solid players there but not really good ones anita, costa and nem are the only players that make impact, ba and cisse are very good but they lack pace, your center mids seem the type of players that lack creativity and composure and the defenders seem slow and also low composure, dont get me wrong your team is really good but the team work within all your players seem low, if you look at my thread where you see players they would be a example of who to buy, better still i have a Brazilian shortlist thread that could bolster your squad.

Thanks m8

santon, ben arfa, tiote and cabaye are key players for Newcastle, you sell them and team moral will drop

Most of the time I use a very harsh approach on pre-match pep talk. I always use aggressive -> expect to win unless I'm a HUGE underdog, I mean really really huge underdog (like against barca or juve away), then I will use cautious or calm ->no pressure. At half time if I'm not winning by 2+ margin I use aggressive -> Not happy at all and my team will almost always got fired up or motivated except for goal scorers or some players who performed really well. I then use calm -> I'm happy with your performance individually on them.

I've been very successful with this approach.

I have started a game as manager for Barnet from english league two. Startet great with two wins. Then things have changed to the worse. Now and then we produce a great display, but we loose to often. We concede too many goals. The players are now used to the tactics and should get better results, altough Barnet dont have many great players. We should avoid relegation and hopefully become a better team next season.

Anyone else here that have tried these tactics with a lower ranked team?

Last edited:
Used this with my Arsenal save, 1st in January. 1 Point clear with a game in hand. Going well so far, had a bit of a sticky patch through december for some reason?? But momentum is gathering again. Signed Ba, Wellington Nem and Alaba. Also have Llorente coming in June on a free. Hopefully i win the league!! :)

Used this with my Arsenal save, 1st in January. 1 Point clear with a game in hand. Going well so far, had a bit of a sticky patch through december for some reason?? But momentum is gathering again. Signed Ba, Wellington Nem and Alaba. Also have Llorente coming in June on a free. Hopefully i win the league!! :)
Ba is a beast!! On my 2nd season He practically scores every time He touches the ball. Put him on the left and campbell on the right.

I have started a game as manager for Barnet from english league two. Startet great with two wins. Then things have changed to the worse. Now and then we produce a great display, but we loose to often. We concede too many goals. The players are now used to the tactics and should get better results, altough Barnet dont have many great players. We should avoid relegation and hopefully become a better team next season.

Anyone else here that have tried these tactics with a lower ranked team?

you need playes with a lot of pace i gave it a go with my guernsey save had a few good results but not many but thats due to having not very good players thay are good for thethe league im but not for this tac like nezza says you need fast players

Most of the time I use a very harsh approach on pre-match pep talk. I always use aggressive -> expect to win unless I'm a HUGE underdog, I mean really really huge underdog (like against barca or juve away), then I will use cautious or calm ->no pressure. At half time if I'm not winning by 2+ margin I use aggressive -> Not happy at all and my team will almost always got fired up or motivated except for goal scorers or some players who performed really well. I then use calm -> I'm happy with your performance individually on them.

I've been very successful with this approach.

What if moral is fairly good or average ? , do you still use the same approach m8?

Back