No Striker Tactic 4-6-0 "From Nothing To Something" Success is guaranteed

not good tactic mate...i take sunderland and very very bad performance!

A very good tactic in offence but the players become too tired at the end of the match. What is your advice in order to solve this problem ?

A very good tactic in offence but the players become too tired at the end of the match. What is your advice in order to solve this problem ?

They are tired because they both attack and defend the whole game, they are always in movement. You can try training them on fitness.

not good tactic mate...i take sunderland and very very bad performance!

Look, not only the tactic gives results, it also depends on how you manage the club, the players' morale, their training, and etc. a lot of users here said it works great for them, and also for me, so their is no reason it won't work for you as well. Maybe you should try it first with a little bit stronger team than Sunderland, and then you can judge if the tactic is good. Like I said before, it's not perfect, perfect tactics do not exist, but it should at least give you nice results, if not great right in the beginning.

Promising tactic! Just plugged in it to my Liverpool save (second season, october) and beat AC Milan 6-0 at home and went on to beat Huddersfield (newly promoted) 5-0 at home. Then however only a 1-1 draw at Watford (they scored on a penalty though).

My impression is that The tactic is a beast, often hammering down The opposition so they dont even manage a shot on goal. The downside is that although you create a lot of chances sometimes you simply cant seem to score? Maybe its lack of real strikers?

Mignolet
Johnson Agger Sakho Shaw
M'vila( A)
Gerrard (BBM) Henderson (BBM)
Suarez (SS) Sterling (AP) Sturridge (SS)

all in all: great tactic!

Tried using this in my Barnet save in the League one where my objective is to avoid relegation.

The first game i had was Burton which i should be beating but they managed to beat me 1-0.

After that results started coming in as so far i've beaten millwall away from home, drew to preston 1-1(should of won) and beat stoke 2-0(best team in the league)

So far seems a very good formation.

yXwUo0m.png

aE0r04u.png

gpCjt68.png

unbelievable
i'm everton.
Jesus Christ

Last edited:
Promising tactic! Just plugged in it to my Liverpool save (second season, october) and beat AC Milan 6-0 at home and went on to beat Huddersfield (newly promoted) 5-0 at home. Then however only a 1-1 draw at Watford (they scored on a penalty though).

My impression is that The tactic is a beast, often hammering down The opposition so they dont even manage a shot on goal. The downside is that although you create a lot of chances sometimes you simply cant seem to score? Maybe its lack of real strikers?

Mignolet
Johnson Agger Sakho Shaw
M'vila( A)
Gerrard (BBM) Henderson (BBM)
Suarez (SS) Sterling (AP) Sturridge (SS)

all in all: great tactic!

Seems like liverpool fits great for the tactic, nice results, your impression is right, and I promise you'll get even better results in the future ;)

yXwUo0m.png

aE0r04u.png

gpCjt68.png

unbelievable
i'm everton.
Jesus Christ

The game against Inter is very impressive, it makes me very happy to see the tactic works great for everyone ;)
In my save with chelsea, i won against man utd in three games with scoring at least 5 goals. I guess the tactic is just very good against them. (H)

Last edited:
i'm gonna give it a go with my liverpool team , i ve started a new game with an update and i already have lambert and emre can i think with some players to improve the squad i can do something interesting with this tac.

View attachment 364702

Started off well and looked good but then it started to unravel just before half way through the domestic league. Quilmes were stated to finish 14th and are now in 8th and dropping.