No Striker Tactic 4-6-0 "From Nothing To Something" Success is guaranteed

• Thread starter Thread starter morshwartz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 150
  • Views Views 51K
Using this with everton and had great sucess at home beating chelsea 4-0 and barcelona 4-1 but away from home i am doing really badly

View attachment 624995

Started off well and looked good but then it started to unravel just before half way through the domestic league. Quilmes were stated to finish 14th and are now in 8th and dropping.

It seems like bad luck. At least the stats in those loses were fine? I mean did you get ccc's and played well statistically ?

It seems like bad luck. At least the stats in those loses were fine? I mean did you get ccc's and played well statistically ?

I wont deny the CCC's but during 3 of those games out of the 5 I have lost I am giving away so many fouls and picking up yellow and red cards especially from the wing backs. Might just start to adjust a few things on the tactic to see if I can refine it.

I wont deny the CCC's but during 3 of those games out of the 5 I have lost I am giving away so many fouls and picking up yellow and red cards especially from the wing backs. Might just start to adjust a few things on the tactic to see if I can refine it.

Maybe when you tweak you can try removing "get stuck in". I find it important in the defesively effort, but maybe without it it will lower the number of yellow cards. My CWB's get a lot of yellow cards also, but I never suffered from it that much.

Last edited:
This tactic is very good . Always use it to againts big team like man utd , ars , man city , etc

I'm going to start a save with Man Utd tonight.. Will let you know how it goes!

This is from my first match!! I know it's a weak opponent, but i've never won a friendly like this!! So many CCC's!! I'll keep you posted!

Been playing with it now for a while and im a bit disappointed. 1-0 loss at Swansea, 2-1 loss at Soton. Got my first shot on goal at Swansea after 90 min...

Does the AP score the most?
Any tips on what players to buy?

Does the AP score the most?
Any tips on what players to buy?

The AP gets the best avg rating. A makes a lot of key passes that create assists, and he also scores a lot. it depends on the abilities of you players.

emjoying the game again.

If you can provide players filters?

emjoying the game again.

If you can provide players filters?

This is exactly the feeling i got after creating the tactic. To be honest, I am not a "buyer" in the game, I like making the most with what i got, so I don't have filters. I would recommend buying a good passer and creative advanced playmaker, because his position is the most important in the formation. Sorry :\

Back