Resource icon

Norwich won Premiership in first season 95 points 3-4-1-2-Libero Dominator-by Vujevic 2020-01-02

Half way through my season with newcastle, i was sat in 10th, and was struggling to score goals, defensively i was setup nicely, but decided to give this a try, holidayed until the end of season and was shocked to see i had finished 4th, strikers was scoring goals for fun and my defence continued to stay solid.
great tactic and works wonders on the newest patch.

This looks perfect for Inter Milan Martinez should get tons if other comments are to go by going to give it a whirl see how it does if goes well Wolves or Everton next port of call

I started with Birmigham and plan is to use talents prefferable younger then 18 in first 11 so they can develop fast and be ready for next season where I plan to win Premiership imediatly!

Attachments

• 1577966874524514373062.jpg
    1577966874524514373062.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 843
First game of season,hattrick debi fore Jude Belingham.

Offcourse I train him as complete forward.

He is 16 and Gelhard 17 so I will have deadly duo very soon.

First game of season,hattrick debi fore Jude Belingham.

Offcourse I train him as complete forward.

He is 16 and Gelhard 17 so I will have deadly duo very soon.
Looking forward to watch your videos on youtube like every year!

Looking forward to watch your videos on youtube like every year!

In Panama curently but soon traveling to Korea,coming home beginning of February.

Playing fm on my job laptop,I even using facepacks from 2018 becuase internet is poor on job.

In meantime I will post some interesting facts here for fun.

Absolutely dying to use these tactics but am playing on fm touch can someone please tell me the player instructions or be even better and show screenshots I would be forever grateful

Is this plug and play or would be best to try it during preseason? Cause my norwich save has me about to get fired lolol

Really Amazing Tac. Pluged into the game in the middle of the season with Man Utd. Won all matches, most notable aways 3-0 win vs Spurs.

The 2 midfields and wingbacks will give lots of assit, must able to pass. The 2 strikers must have pace.

Shamed about the AM that he is not doing much, neither assist nor scoring.....

where did you get all your money from for the transfers? Norwich don't start with that much and you didn't sell many? looks a great tactic btw

Absolutely dying to use these tactics but am playing on fm touch can someone please tell me the player instructions or be even better and show screenshots I would be forever grateful
I am using fm touch the PI's are there when you download it. Or you using something you
where did you get all your money from for the transfers? Norwich don't start with that much and you didn't sell many? looks a great tactic btw
I would imagine for all the transfers hes only paid a little bit upfront and the rest in installments. Thats is what i usually do my 1st few seasons as it only takes the upfront payment off your budget and not what your paying in istallments.

Really Amazing Tac. Pluged into the game in the middle of the season with Man Utd. Won all matches, most notable aways 3-0 win vs Spurs.

The 2 midfields and wingbacks will give lots of assit, must able to pass. The 2 strikers must have pace.

Shamed about the AM that he is not doing much, neither assist nor scoring.....

but he creates space so your CMs have time on the ball and your strikers score ;)