Resource icon

Norwich won Premiership in first season 95 points 3-4-1-2-Libero Dominator-by Vujevic 2020-01-02

Why all the knap tactics are tested so quickly and not this one which seems very very effective ?
No provocation in my question, true question, really.

cheers.

I am using fm touch the PI's are there when you download it. Or you using something you

I would imagine for all the transfers hes only paid a little bit upfront and the rest in installments. Thats is what i usually do my 1st few seasons as it only takes the upfront payment off your budget and not what your paying in istallments.

Yeah I am on a tablet so I can't download it i need to manually put in the PI's that's why i am dying for someone to post them lol

Why all the knap tactics are tested so quickly and not this one which seems very very effective ?
No provocation in my question, true question, really.

cheers.

i can only guess because of the festive period. has any of his latests ones been tested?

Tested on TFF's Hot Tub, and results are not good.
Weird.

Got very unstable results with forest green in sky bet league 2
Was fired after matchday 18
'cos predcited 2nd, and appeared on 14th
the problem were
1) unstable behaviour of attacking group. We can have 12-15 shot, half of them on target, 3 or 4 CCC - but no goals
2) idiotism of my defenders :) long shots, penalties, shots form outside the arc after corners, individual mistakes...
sometimes the opponent had 2 shots, 1 on target - and won 1-0
or I can lead through the whole game and fininsh in with a draw after a single longball in a game

the problem were
1) unstable behaviour of attacking group. We can have 12-15 shot, half of them on target, 3 or 4 CCC - but no goals
2) idiotism of my defenders :) long shots, penalties, shots form outside the arc after corners, individual mistakes...
or I can lead through the whole game and fininsh in with a draw after a single longball in a game
I tried a salford save and finished 2nd but oddly i had a brilliant 1st half of the season and terrible 2nd half. I thought it would be the other way around.

If I am corect amc Puki scored for me 14 goals.

Basicly Amc is there to score from range and do set pieces,if he have nice work rate he will help alot with recovering posesion.

In my opinion 2 central midfilders are key of this tactic.

They control play and creating everthing.

I preffer tehnicaly strong midfilders with some decent work rate.

That is one of reasons why I bought Toneli instead Haland in January.

Also board gave me extra 18m in January and normaly i buy players with half money in instalments.

Curently I menaging Birmingham and I am on top after 11 games.

Offcourse i strugle in same games due to having in first 11 few players who are 16 years old but that is normal.

When you play lower divisions focus on youngsters and promoto by reaching playoffs.

When you have enough money buy adeqaute players and succes will be there.

I am using Jude Bellingham and Joe Gerhard as my strikers.

One is 16 other 17 and for both of them complete forward is worst role.

Basicly in January I want to buy few more players younger then 18.

So basicly I am not so focused to win championship,I want to win Premiership in next season.

I am Valencia and I struggle with scoring. Create a lot of chances but don’t score. What can I do about it?

When you have enough money buy adeqaute players and succes will be there
could you make some filters with basic attributes for each position?
it will help us to understand the ideas and find some concrete players in LL
I did like the style of playing, but not the results :)

Curently I menaging Birmingham and I am on top after 11 games.

Offcourse i strugle in same games due to having in first 11 few players who are 16 years old but that is normal.

When you play lower divisions focus on youngsters and promoto by reaching playoffs.

When you have enough money buy adeqaute players and succes will be there.

I am using Jude Bellingham and Joe Gerhard as my strikers.

One is 16 other 17 and for both of them complete forward is worst role.

Basicly in January I want to buy few more players younger then 18.

So basicly I am not so focused to win championship,I want to win Premiership in next season.
Mate do you mind posting the player instructions as I am playing on touch and can’t download it I am dying to try your tactics thanks in advance mate

End of the season Udinese Calcio
Zrzut ekranu (24).png
Zrzut ekranu (25).png
Zrzut ekranu (26).png

the problem were

Same here, tried it with Vaduz FC, got 34 shots in one game, 27 of them on target. scored only 2: from a corner kick and another one from a penalty.
The next game, had 12 shots in 90 mins scoring NONE. In the third game had 8 shots, scoring 1 while the opposition just scored 5 with the same move every time - passing above the defence line (and it's the same attack pattern every game leading to conceding goals).

You need to have correct players wih correct attributes and finishing traits.

example young central defender for championship level need to have

concentration,pace,positioning, heading,tackling,marking,acceleration,passing at least 12.

it is not easy to find good players with corect atributes below championship level.

my sugestion is to pick team with one top striker and one top central defender for that level.

When i plugged in the tactic into my Norwich save i beat Tottenham at home. 3-0...then lost to Stoke at home 2-0 with my team out shooting them but could not find the back of the net...i have Batshuayi and Dolbherg as my main strikers at the moment ?

Hi Vujevic, can you put player filters? Thank's

just use higlited atributes for curent roles.