Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1

Are people having success with this tactic?

I'm using the Gegenpressing for home and away matches with Manchester United and nothing seems to be going right. Conceding, not scoring many and the possession in the away games is not doing so well. This is using Gegenv3.

Last edited:
Are people having success with this tactic?

I'm using the Gegenpressing for home and away matches with Manchester United and nothing seems to be going right. Conceding, not scoring many and the possession in the away games is not doing so well. This is using Gegenv3.

I've the same problem.
With any team is the same old ****.
Why?

will this kind of tactic work with national teams? I'm afraid players won't get used to the tactic and it won't be fluid as it should be

i'm trying this tactic with F.C. Internazionale.
But i've done lot of changes to the team as i'm in the 2015.
My 11 is:

Handanovic
Corchia - Dragovic - Rojo - Pereira
Fernando - Dos Santos
Salvio Kovacic Bernard
Benteke

Having good times with this set of tactics, but i don't think that is one of the best i've used since 1.3

+ Nice pressing
+ Nice goalscoring
+ Nice to watch
+ some match will be epic (6-3, 8-5)

- Horrible defense movement (your fullbacks will go often in central position, next to your central defender, leaving too much space on wings even with the tweaks suggested). Since lot of teams play on wings, you'll have trouble.
- Horrible defense positioning. Every team with a fast striker can easily go behind your defense and go 1-1 with your goalkeeper.
If you play with gengen red this happen less, but you can't play with gengen red all the time cause is a very defensive tact.
- Horrible set pieces both on offense and defense. I score only twice in a season from corners but i get goals often from it.

I'm starting season 2, so i'll update

Honestly I think that the first tactic set (Green, Amber and Red) is much better than the latest GengenPressing+GengenDefensive :S

using this tactic with leeds in a new game, 2nd in the league at the moment, went through a bad spell where i lost 5 in a row after about 20 games but stuck with it tweaking it to my teams needs.....brilliant fun but i got one problem, no matter what i do my DR always gets injured, ive signed 4 players that can play in that position because i keep losing them to long term injuries and im not sure why, no one else seems to get injured except that position....weird
will post later after the season is over with results
thanks ARTISAN

Hey Artisan, just a quick question: can i change the ST role to CF without altering the tactic too much?

finished 2nd behind middlesbrough using this tactic but towards the end of the season i was playing like **** i was 4-0 up on birmingham switched to amber and lost 5-4 then in final game of the season lost 5-2, glad i was promoted before that or Id be in trouble.
scored 97 but conceded 72, gonna keep using it next season in the premiership, if you got any tips let me know
thanks

How do you get it so your opposition instructions are saved into the tactic so you don't have to set them up each game?

tried this a season with Lazio. it is season 4 - and I have a good team.
Only used Green & Amber due the strength of my team... Just one word - AMAZING!

3 draws and 1 defeat in the season. Lost one away game in CHL against Benfica - played my B-team. The 3 draws was in the league.

My AMR Candreva was crazy... 35 games - 32 goals and 33 assist.

Guys in your opinion what are the best version of this tactic V1 V2 or V3???

Well yes but I don't know where to set them up at it before starting a match.

while playing the match, where you normally set OIs, set them then go to 'tactics' and save the tac, after the match you have to reload the tac and in the next game you'll see OIs

Don't know about anyone else but this tactic was great for me early in the season, with ac milan and was unbeaten for 10 games. Come November to January, 4 wins from 15 games. ******* AWFUL. the defence is ****! the ball just flies over them constantly, midfielders always second best and my attacking spark has vanished. I am ******* lost with this pile of ****. 60% my team 40% tactic. I try dropping deeper but then I lose the midfield battle. someone help. please...

Don't know about anyone else but this tactic was great for me early in the season, with ac milan and was unbeaten for 10 games. Come November to January, 4 wins from 15 games. ******* AWFUL. the defence is ****! the ball just flies over them constantly, midfielders always second best and my attacking spark has vanished. I am ******* lost with this pile of ****. 60% my team 40% tactic. I try dropping deeper but then I lose the midfield battle. someone help. please...
used V3 gegenpressing always and some green v3 when you are favourite and use gegendefensive when you are more more unless

used V3 gegenpressing always and some green v3 when you are favourite and use gegendefensive when you are more more unless

thanks man, but how do i solve the defense issue? still awful. I'm currently third in the table 20 games in. Only because i've scored 46 goals. But i've conceded 22.

look if you want a tactic that take few goals this is not for you....this tactic is more offensive and at the end of the season tou have a great score....if you want take few golas i suggest to start to gegenpressing and when you are 2-0 3-1 ecc. you change in gegen defensive and don't take goal!....