Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1

Downloaded the GengenV3.zip and it only has two tactics in it, Gengendefensive and Gengenpressing. I assume this is because you're working/tweaking the third one?

Anyway, looking forward to giving it a go at some point, will wait out on the third as I'm not in any rush, thinking of taking it to South America and using it with San Lorenzo :-]

Yup tweaking that. Will update soon. Have so much stuff I am doing so cant spend too much time on the game

Can't wait for the GoalGetter! :p Will carry on using Green in the meantime.

Very impressive tactics, ive had great success with Real Sociedad so far, and its not even fluid yet :)

works really well i dominate basically every game, but **** still happens like ill lose 2-1 with 25 shots to 3 or ill even lose 4-0 with both teams having as many shots/CCC. any ideas to make this stop? ended up scoring 87 goals total in the league, but also conceded 62 :(

Last edited:
works really well i dominate basically every game, but **** still happens like ill lose 2-1 with 25 shots to 3 or ill even lose 4-0 with both teams having as many shots/CCC. any ideas to make this stop? ended up scoring 87 goals total in the league, but also conceded 62 :(
Generally speaking, this is Football Manager 2014 end there's almost nothing that you can do about it. I'm more ****** of when I win 2-1 or 3-1 having 436498569456 CCCs and my opponent scores from the only shot on goal of the entire game, than when I lose.
You can try to buy better denfenders and defensive midfielders and hire more qualified staff though.

I'm currently using a tweak that I made of your V2 tactic with my St. Pauli side and I'm currently 2nd in the Bundesliga halfway through the season.

View attachment 577753

View attachment 577612

View attachment 577756

As you can see Benzia is tearing the league apart, the amazing thing is most of his goals are spectacular. The opposition instructions are the secret to this tactics success and major props to you Artisan for realising that, I would have never thought of it in a million years. Pressing the defenders constantly and putting tackling to easy means that your players never over-commit to a play and can constantly put pressure on them. I scored so many goal but forcing the defenders to make poor clearances only to be picked up and scored by one of the gengen trio.

I see V3 is out and it has a much more defensive tactic, I'll give it a try in the second half of the season against the bigger teams so they don't keep turning me over like they have been.

One question though, what's the thinking behind setting the wingers and wingbacks to aim their crosses at the far post?
Can you upload you tactic with your tweaks or send me with a private messagge thanks!

There's 3 different versions now, which one do i download?

Hello! How did you setup automatic opposition instructions in your tactic?

new here

so guys, what must tactic I use to?
v1, v2 or v3? thanks for ur attention