Not signing a player due to uglyness

most modern playas look like poofters these dayz wid there funny hairstyles,fancy earings,botox etc ie:beckham,there were alot of ugly fookers in tha olden dayz as well and they was just the wags.

but yeah i too hav been put off buying ugly playas especially Gingers with pale complextions! just lowers the tone in my team and i cant have tht,weird as its only a profile pic,people say Tevez is like a terrier running round the pitch well least he has the looks to go with it lol

heres soem more uglies :D

Denis Behan: he looks like a tomato :D

0,,10326~6840353,00.jpg

Mesut Ozil

Mesut-Oezil_1339092.jpg

Ozil looks like bin ladens right hand man lol :p

cant believe that no one has mention brian sarimento he got recommended by my scout so a thought ad buy him just before a signed him a downloaded a facepack seen the face a thought nah he's blatantly retarded lol

this lad ??

n_racing_de_santander_brian_sarmiento-344.jpg

ronaldinho is prob one of the ugliest mr goofy himslf

Last edited:
If thats the case all of these would be free agents:

Benayoun

Yossi%20Benayoun_633570739080625000.jpg

Modric

luka_modric_1209710c.jpg

Bale

EMP-5376467.jpg

Avram Grant

avram_grant.jpg

Yeah I do this all the time, if anyone on my team is ugly there gone. Think it was John Joe O Toole on FM08 I was gunna sign him until I saw him.

ronaldinho is prob one of the ugliest mr goofy himslf

Are you all forgetting about the two ugliest footballers ever i was going to sign them for Forest Green saw there face and thought naa Dean Windass and John Akinde ( his head is well weird)
0,,10327~3317330,00.jpg
31985_1260820929.jpg

this was Ronaldinho spotted out on a nite out with his mates only last week, i think he's ageing well considering :p

peter_beardsley2.jpg

The Elephant Man!!!

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

0036378b9pj.jpg