safisgod

Reaction score
I've always enjoyed playing Football Manager but this year I don't like the way you have to go through steam etc to play the game, I mean it even has to update before you get to play the game! I'm sure it will still be good though.

What's your thoughts?

steam is great and I haven't had any problems with it

been using it for 6 years

Maybe it's just me, I've always used the Retail boxed version. This will be my 1st time having to go through steam etc to get to play it. Just a bit weird. Higuain = underrated, I agree in my fm 11 career he was a goal machine.

Steam is absolutely fantastic. It might take some getting used to if you're unfamiliar with it, but I've used it since it came out 8 years ago and it's grown to being the best service of its kind in the world, to the point where I'm reluctant to buy games that aren't on Steam.

I downloaded mines the past 3 years from Steam and this years was no different. Fantastic and very quick. Steam have a great support service too if needed.

I'm not a fan of steam either but wot can ya do! I think it sucks the big one TBH

Cheers for your feedback guys. It will just take getting some used to, but I'm sure I'll get there in the end :).

What is the point of this steam ****, ruined the experience of buying and playing the game, biggest load of **** i have ever come accross. fm 12 in the bin waste of money..

Again, will anyone care to elaborate on why they don't like steam?

or are ya'll just going to whine?

oO)

oO)

People just don't like change. Which is a shame, because Steam is awesome.

oO)

Because people who have bought the retail boxed version have never had to go anywhere near Steam to play the game. But now you must have internet connection and a steam account (for people who have never used Steam before will not be used to dealing with it). Some people don't have Internet connection and have no where to get it from, guess your screwed if that's the case.

They are just doing it to crack down on the people who played it 'illegally' so really its not much fuss by clicking on Library then 'play'.

So if you don't have an internet connection you can't play FM?

Having downloaded it and installed with Steam (1st time fir me) I can't find any of the data files to amend to get the logos ect. Any ideas?

think the steam stuff is stupid, i have not got the game yet for one because of this. I dont see why i should have to put steam on my computer to play a game ive got from a shop on the high street. Poor reason given as to why they have done it!