zyndar

Reaction score
Hail to you Wanderers,

Hear my warnings about this tactic: If you are looking for a goal storming setup, leave now. What you will get here is a sure-footed, dependable 4-3-3, on which you can rely on the long run. Definitely the rating of any tactic comes from the fact of how many percent of the matches you are able to win. There are tactics with you can win 4-0 two times in a row, but on the next matches you can lose with the same margin. With this one you will be stable both at home and away.

OBSIDIAN IV

2294313-20160806-IetQ1R.jpg

2294312-20160806-FMELO1.jpg

2266173-20160704-SdggX1.jpg

Most important player attributes

GK – Reflexes, One on Ones, Handling, Communication ,Command Of Area

CD – Positioning, Concentration, Jumping Reach, Tackling, Anticipation

WB – Acceleration, Teamwork, Work Rate, Crossing, Positioning, Stamina, Off the ball, Tackling

DM - Teamwork, Work Rate, Positioning, Concentration, Decisions, Tackling

CMs - Teamwork, Decision, Passing, First Touch, Positioning, Determination

CMa - Passing, Technique, First Touch, Vision, Decisions, Off the Ball

IF – Technique, Dribbling, First Touch, Agility, Acceleration, Flair, Finishing

DLF – Finishing, Off The Ball, Composure, First Touch, Anticipation

Corners

MCR position takes the corners.

Training

Put the tactic to all 3 slots at the start of preseason and set match tactics as match preparation. The general training should be fitness for 2-3 weeks and after that team cohesion until the start of the season. During the season for general training use Balanced and Def.Positioning as match preparation. The slider should be 2 ticks from the left.

At the start of preseason (first 3 weeks)

2262651-20160630-b5sD5N.jpg

Afterwards (until the tactic is fully fluid)

2262650-20160630-GuO62n.jpg

During the season

2262649-20160630-K4alZk.jpg

Liverpool test

View attachment 134317 View attachment 134316 View attachment 134315 View attachment 134314 View attachment 134313 View attachment 134311 View attachment 134310

Last edited:
I'll give this a shot! Nice change to seeing all the tweaks of different tactics (not that it's a bad thing there are some very good tweaks) with a fresh tactic =D

looking good zyndar, keep up the good work

One word for this tactic... Solid.

I'll post some screens later after the Poland game! =D

One word for this tactic... Solid.

I'll post some screens later after the Poland game! =D

You can still post screens :D

La la la la la la la.....

Were coming home, coming home, tell the world Poland is going home :D

Last edited:
Guys please stay on the topic. Vardy, it was rude, so please shut up.

I'm not even Polish and I felt the hurt for them haha! Sorry it's late guys, wanted to get a few more games in to post some more for you =D So after the Bournemouth match is when I plugged it in and it weren't fluid:

View attachment 141408

League Table:

View attachment 141409

And because it's the 4th season here's my team:

View attachment 141407

Some games:

View attachment 141406

View attachment 141405

View attachment 141404

The majority of CCCs against are scrambles in the box from an indirect free kick, but it's solid doesn't concede much for me, if anyone wants any other screens let me know =]

hey Zyndar, I'm using your tactics for a while and getting great results and now I'm thinking to play with Leicester so which of your tactic you recommend for me to play with it?

I'm not even Polish and I felt the hurt for them haha! Sorry it's late guys, wanted to get a few more games in to post some more for you =D So after the Bournemouth match is when I plugged it in and it weren't fluid:

View attachment 1063087

League Table:

View attachment 1063086

And because it's the 4th season here's my team:

View attachment 1063088

Some games:

View attachment 1063089

View attachment 1063090

View attachment 1063091

The majority of CCCs against are scrambles in the box from an indirect free kick, but it's solid doesn't concede much for me, if anyone wants any other screens let me know =]

Of course I am interested in how the whole season is going, along with goals stats, so keep the screens coming!

hey Zyndar, I'm using your tactics for a while and getting great results and now I'm thinking to play with Leicester so which of your tactic you recommend for me to play with it?

I recommend Deadly Circle V12 - The Haka, Leicester's squad is best suited to a 442. You only need a right back and a striker to create squad depth.

Do you change anything home/away or when you have a lead late on? Looks good