I decided to test your tatic on my Inter (3th season).

Lets see how it goes ;)

this is my main team for now, its full of wonderkids...

What do you think? do you think is gonna work?

View attachment 141027

greetings :D

First Season:
View attachment 1063532 View attachment 1063533
Second Season:
View attachment 1063534View attachment 1063535

instant result test, media pred 7 and DOF was doing transfer betwen 1 and 2 season(not a good a idea He sold my best players for nothing).
Many draws, but its my favourite formation(433) and i liked, one question: did U try it with WINGERS?

I did not tried wingers, maybe you should give it a go if you have the time? Thanks for testing. Btw playing with DOF is a pretty bad idea.

Last edited:
Well, dude, for now, on my Inter's save.

Im winning the most games for 1-0, but it seems to be pretty solid... However the team is still not able to score many goals, but I have to say that the tatic is not fluid yet, so when it gets 100% fluid, im expecting better results ;)

Ill give you more feedback later, and btw Iuri Medeiros is pretty cool playing as IF in your tatic :D

Well, dude, for now, on my Inter's save.

Im winning the most games for 1-0, but it seems to be pretty solid... However the team is still not able to score many goals, but I have to say that the tatic is not fluid yet, so when it gets 100% fluid, im expecting better results ;)

Ill give you more feedback later, and btw Iuri Medeiros is pretty cool playing as IF in your tatic :D

Can you show the fixtures? Do you have many chances, just not scoring dozens? Well, this is what I promised in the OP ;)

Edit: well, winning matches by 1-0 constantly is truly Inter style hehe :)

Last edited:
**** it, I just lost 0-1 with Capri, I dont get it :(

Well dude, my team doesn't create many oportunitys, the game goes on, and I have 1, 2, maybe 3 key momments, I score 1 goal every game, sometimes I dont score, not that often I score 2 goals or something.

Anyway ill keep using it, and Ill give more feedback.:)

Well dude, my team doesn't create many oportunitys, the game goes on, and I have 1, 2, maybe 3 key momments, I score 1 goal every game, sometimes I dont score, not that often I score 2 goals or something.

Try to remove 'hold position' for the RCM. Actually the teams in Italy are playing very defensively, it could be the reason why you have average results.

Last edited:

Or simply play 1 tick higher D-line without removing 'hold position' for RCM.

Pretty bad tactics. I manage Liverpool, the first 5 game as: Man Utd 0-1, Newcastle 2-0, Crystal Palace 0-1, West Brom 1-1, Tottenham 0-2. ​Also quite boring in football. (PS: Tactics fluid)