Pretty bad tactics. I manage Liverpool, the first 5 game as: Man Utd 0-1, Newcastle 2-0, Crystal Palace 0-1, West Brom 1-1, Tottenham 0-2. ​Also quite boring in football. (PS: Tactics fluid)

Im having the same problem with inter. Football quite boring with no chances to score.

I honestly respect the great results you achieved Zyndar, but on my Inter, this tatic is not working at all :(

Last edited:
I appreciate the negative comments too, it is impressing me to improve the tactic.

I appreciate the negative comments too, it is impressing me to improve the tactic.

Nehez osszerakni egy jol mukodo 4-3-3 - at :) mondjuk a TFF9 Wrath V5 el jo eredmenyeim voltak , de ott is tobben panaszkodtak , hogy nem eleg offenziv :) igaz en a PSG vel toltam :)

4-1-4-1 sokkal jobb eredmenyeket lehet elerni , mivel a Wide Midfielderek - Attacken vannak es sokkal jobban tamadnak mint az Inside Forward Support ... de viszont azt megint nem csinalhatod , hogy az Inside Forwardokat Attack-re rakod mivel akkor vedelemben rossz lesz a taktika ...

Last edited:
Nehez osszerakni egy jol mukodo 4-3-3 - at :) mondjuk a TFF9 Wrath V5 el jo eredmenyeim voltak , de ott is tobben panaszkodtak , hogy nem eleg offenziv :) igaz en a PSG vel toltam :)

4-1-4-1 sokkal jobb eredmenyeket lehet elerni , mivel a Wide Midfielderek - Attacken vannak es sokkal jobban tamadnak mint az Inside Forward Support ... de viszont azt megint nem csinalhatod , hogy az Inside Forwardokat Attack-re rakod mivel akkor vedelemben rossz lesz a taktika ...

Ne is mondd, a 4-3-3 a keresztem...már többször beletört a bicskám. Ez mondjuk jó taktika, de nem mindegy, hogy ki használja. A Hakával betonfalat lehet lebontani, mégsem használják. De nem adom fel, lesz itt még pöpec V2 (H)

So I have added the work into box and retain possession instructions, switched from low to whipped crosses, and changed the CMR for a BBM.... going well, only negative a 2-2- draw where they scored both their chances.. god bless FM

So I have added the work into box and retain possession instructions, switched from low to whipped crosses, and changed the CMR for a BBM.... going well, only negative a 2-2- draw where they scored both their chances.. god bless FM

Any good tweaks are welcome, you should also show the results before and after.

= = = OBSIDIAN II ADDED TO THE OP = = =

changes:

- Team shape from fluid to structured
- Wingers instead of Inside Forwards
- All 3 centre mids changed
- Team Instructions changed
- New corner takers

= = = OBSIDIAN II ADDED TO THE OP = = =

changes:

- Team shape from fluid to structured
- Wingers instead of Inside Forwards
- All 3 centre mids changed
- Team Instructions changed
- New corner takers

Could you please make the original version available for download too?
Would love to test that one as well.

Could you please make the original version available for download too?
Would love to test that one as well.

There were too many complaints, so I removed. I suggest you to go on with Obsidian II, it proved to be very massive in the test. If you still want V1, I am not playing until the evening so someone should help you out.

There were too many complaints, so I removed. I suggest you to go on with Obsidian II, it proved to be very massive in the test. If you still want V1, I am not playing until the evening so someone should help you out.

Obsidian II is playing very good so far, only played 6 games so far with Vicenza (serie B) and stats W4-D1-L1.
Scored 20 and got 8 against, lots of shots on goal (64) and CCC (20).
Will test 20 games all together and compare with other tactics.

In the comments I read that version I was very solid, maybe a bit too solid so it didn't score many goals.
This one definitely does, but would like defense a bit stronger, so I was hoping I could tweak it a bit with some version 1 settings.

Obsidian II is playing very good so far, only played 6 games so far with Vicenza (serie B) and stats W4-D1-L1.

In the comments I read that version I was very solid, maybe a bit too solid so it didn't score many goals.
This one definitely does, but would like defense a bit stronger, so I was hoping I could tweak it a bit with some version 1 settings.

Thanks for testing mate! Yes V1 was maybe too solid. Keep the screens coming.

I do agree with you mate. V2 is way more offensive and with it we will have less clean sheets, but overall it's better in my opinion. The flow of play is simply impressive and 2 things I noticed: 1) the goals scored are nearly evenly divided between the front 3. I do like it since it means we are not a 1 man army. Still, the striker scores the most. 2) Same goes for the assists: wingers and fullbacks have the most, but also centre mids spare some. All in all I am absolutely satisfied, will keep you updated.

I only did not post results as the performances were ok but we did not have enough suppoort in the box hence the midfield change to BBM, but I was doing ok with V1 will have a look at V2

I do agree with you mate. V2 is way more offensive and with it we will have less clean sheets, but overall it's better in my opinion. The flow of play is simply impressive and 2 things I noticed: 1) the goals scored are nearly evenly divided between the front 3. I do like it since it means we are not a 1 man army. Still, the striker scores the most. 2) Same goes for the assists: wingers and fullbacks have the most, but also centre mids spare some. All in all I am absolutely satisfied, will keep you updated.

Just finished the season with Inter using V2. All the above stands. I am happy what I saw both on the field and when looking at the league table.

View attachment 140373

V1 versus V2

So my last game using V1 was the Brighton game
And my first with V2 was West Ham

The major difference I found was the shots in V2 were of a better quality and we committed way less fouls, not to mention we played some wonderful football, The onlt concern was my DLF getting a little isolated but Imay add a BBM as my CM on the right is a natural in the position. so far so good

So my last game using V1 was the Brighton game
And my first with V2 was West Ham

The major difference I found was the shots in V2 were of a better quality and we committed way less fouls, not to mention we played some wonderful football, The onlt concern was my DLF getting a little isolated but Imay add a BBM as my CM on the right is a natural in the position. so far so good

I suggest to tweak only the ST position if you wish to see something else, but waiting for some more games would be the best idea IMO.

I only did not post results as the performances were ok but we did not have enough suppoort in the box hence the midfield change to BBM, but I was doing ok with V1 will have a look at V2

I would like to try V1 also, could anyone give me a link to this tactic?