Just wanted to share my experience with this tactic so far. I plugged it in half way thru season one with Benfica right after I got knocked out of CL (first-round knockout) and I just completed season two and have yet to lose a league game with this tactic.

Runs:
*18 Wins in a row
*12 games without conceding a goal
*57 games unbeaten streak (in progress)

View attachment 126825

View attachment 126824

I actually played a lot of these games without a legit striker. Finally in January of Season two I brought in Vagner Love and loaned in Arkadiusz Milik. Milik scored 24 goals in 24 apps and Love 8 goals in 14 apps.

Salvio loves this tactic as an AML, he has scored 59 goals in 87 apps.

This is my fav FM16 tactic because I love the 433 and the style this tactic plays.

Best Tactic(s)

Hi Zyndar or anyone else

I love your tactics.
But I was wondering wich tactic is the best for RSC Anderlecht (or any the Belgian team in all divisions). If you take in mind that i have final Pro summer update installed. So that means i have Stanciu and Capel and ...). Which is better Obsidian or puskas and which version.

Greetz

Hi Zyndar or anyone else

I love your tactics.
But I was wondering wich tactic is the best for RSC Anderlecht (or any the Belgian team in all divisions). If you take in mind that i have final Pro summer update installed. So that means i have Stanciu and Capel and ...). Which is better Obsidian or puskas and which version.

Greetz

I don't know the belgian league that well, but if you choose Obsidian IV, you will do fine, just as mantorras77 is doing with Benfica.

Hi Zyndar or anyone else

I love your tactics.

Greetz

Haven't got the game up but it sounds like you've got quite a few AM's? Maybe Puskas would be a better choice. Plus Anderlecht are a really strong team in Belgium.

Just realized you've got an edited database so probably a SS of your team would be most helpful.

Last edited:
Haven't got the game up but it sounds like you've got quite a few AM's? Maybe Puskas would be a better choice. Plus Anderlecht are a really strong team in Belgium.

Just realized you've got an edited database so probably a SS of your team would be most helpful.

got indeed some good amc but my main stanciu just got injured for 4 months. Will try to make a ss of my team soon.

And what Pukas version is the best?

eh, decided to give this one another go (Liverpool), especially since it got updated since I last tried, but this time it went even worse. great opener against Crystal Palace but then a 3 match defeat streak, two of which were games where we didn't even come close to scoring despite dominating possession for the most part (0:1 Man City home, 1:0 Aston Villa away. ******* Gabby Agbonlahor too of all people.) Then came Arsenal at home and this time we managed to at least score some goals but in the end we got defeated 3:2. Don't know why but this tactic just doesn't want to work for me, shame because I like pretty much everything about it in theory, but, yeah.