Pretty good so far, some matches are frustrating because we don't put the ball in the back of the net. Sheff Wed loss was unlucky, a draw would have been a fair result.

View attachment 1073326

For the Championship I think that Puskas VI suits Boro better but this formation will probably do better in the Premier League

That's a very nice start! The defense seems unbreakable :) How is going now as I assume the tactic is fully fluid?

Your start is very nice mate! You won 6 out of 8 matches and got clean sheet on 7 games and the same can be expected from this very underrated tactic. Once it will be fully fluid, you will score more so good luck!

@zyndar: I will definitely try your latest tactic WTF, but since my favourite formation is 4-3-3, I would give a whirl with an underdog team with this one. Was it tested with weak teams? Or anyone tried with weak teams?

It was not tested with underdog team, but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work.

Any upcoming tweaks to this one? It plays truly wonderful football while being extremely stable at the back. Not sure why there are only few results posted.

Keep up the good work.

Any upcoming tweaks to this one? It plays truly wonderful football while being extremely stable at the back. Not sure why there are only few results posted.

Keep up the good work.

Well, as I see people are starting to lose interest toward FM16 and the new tactics on this forum, so it doesn't really inspire me personally to create new versions. On the other hand tactic creation is my hobby, so the answer is probably yes, there could be new version to this on and to Puskas maybe.

I did some tweaks to V4 by removing run at defence and roam from positions and adding exploit both flanks with great success. The tactic performance can be improved further this way.

[Quote = danzafeery; 3028789] Ho fatto alcune modifiche alla V4 rimuovendo corsa a difesa e vagano da posizioni e l'aggiunta di sfruttare entrambi i fianchi con grande successo. La prestazione tattica può essere ulteriormente migliorata in questo modo. [/ Quote]
You can put a screen with the team instructions that you have changed ?

I did some tweaks to V4 by removing run at defence and roam from positions and adding exploit both flanks with great success. The tactic performance can be improved further this way.
You can put a screen with the team instructions that you have changed ?

i am going to start a save using your tactic . just to be clear has it been tested on the latest patch. I am a real fan of the 4 3 3 formation and this tactic seems very attractive . Hope you continue to push on to updated tactics. appreciate your work

i am going to start a save using your tactic . just to be clear has it been tested on the latest patch. I am a real fan of the 4 3 3 formation and this tactic seems very attractive . Hope you continue to push on to updated tactics. appreciate your work

Hi mate, yes of course it was tested on the latest patch. I am currently testing a new 4-3-3, which was developed from Obsidian IV and will be releasing it if I can win the Premier League with Crystal Palace for the second time too. (First season played twice)

awesome zyndar looking forward to it, will update with my results soon

Having got permission from zyndar, I'm posting a tweak, changing the formation to an asymmetric
View attachment 128404

The instructions are the same, but I'll show the different player position instructions
View attachment 128403View attachment 128402

Results so far
View attachment 128401

And before you say that Opposition Instructions cannot be applied in Classic mode - yes they can. I used the same OIs as zyndar. All credit goes to the author since I just moved a few players around.

View attachment 128400

Having got permission from zyndar, I'm posting a tweak, changing the formation to an asymmetric
View attachment 1077345

The instructions are the same, but I'll show the different player position instructions
View attachment 1077346View attachment 1077347

Results so far
View attachment 1077348

And before you say that Opposition Instructions cannot be applied in Classic mode - yes they can. I used the same OIs as zyndar. All credit goes to the author since I just moved a few players around.

View attachment 1077350

Very interesting dude, looking forward to see the results! Thx for sharing.

Zyndar, do you think players like Berahino and Batushuayi would be played best as the inside forwards?

are people's CB's getting good ratings (>7.50)? My cb's are Rugani (7.23) and Jardel (7.30). Zyndar I love the 433 and i've been trying to find a good 433. I'm really enjoying this one but do you do anything different when playing tough away games in CL?

are people's CB's getting good ratings (>7.50)? My cb's are Rugani (7.23) and Jardel (7.30). Zyndar I love the 433 and i've been trying to find a good 433. I'm really enjoying this one but do you do anything different when playing tough away games in CL?

Nope, I am not doing anything different. Maybe try close down less for the CBs.

Last edited: