Thank you for the tactic, will upload pictures tomorrow.

So far so good, looks very solid :)

Starting a save with st pauli German 2nd division should be a challenge will keep you posted

It might just be me but in my pre-season and my first two league games I changed mentality to standard and tactic seamed to perform so much better than in control has anyone else tried it ?

It might just be me but in my pre-season and my first two league games I changed mentality to standard and tactic seamed to perform so much better than in control has anyone else tried it ?

I think you should wait until the tactic is fully fluid before changing the mentality, but keep in mind playing on standard was not tested.

Tried with different teams and I can say the striker is keeping the ~1 goal/game ratio, which is often an issue this year.

Just a small question about the tactic - pitch size ? My groundsman is asking me what pitch size I want for the coming season.

I'm trying it out with Middlesbrough, I have been playing with Puskas VI on another saved game but have never been satisfied with the defence especially in the Premiership. So now will see how this one goes. Thanks for the tactics.

I have made one slight alteration in the defending of corners mind you. I like to have the striker staying forward and then the AML on the edge of the area, fewer balls come straight back into the box after we clear by doing this and it seems we get better counter attacks as well.

I have made one slight alteration in the defending of corners mind you. I like to have the striker staying forward and then the AML on the edge of the area, fewer balls come straight back into the box after we clear by doing this and it seems we get better counter attacks as well.

How is going with Obsidian IV overall?

How is going with Obsidian IV overall?

Pretty good so far, some matches are frustrating because we don't put the ball in the back of the net. Sheff Wed loss was unlucky, a draw would have been a fair result.

View attachment 132123

For the Championship I think that Puskas VI suits Boro better but this formation will probably do better in the Premier League

Pretty good so far, some matches are frustrating because we don't put the ball in the back of the net. Sheff Wed loss was unlucky, a draw would have been a fair result.

View attachment 1073326

For the Championship I think that Puskas VI suits Boro better but this formation will probably do better in the Premier League

Your start is very nice mate! You won 6 out of 8 matches and got clean sheet on 7 games and the same can be expected from this very underrated tactic. Once it will be fully fluid, you will score more so good luck!

@zyndar: I will definitely try your latest tactic WTF, but since my favourite formation is 4-3-3, I would give a whirl with an underdog team with this one. Was it tested with weak teams? Or anyone tried with weak teams?