Occupy movements.

Meh, somebody obviously don't have jobs and have time for this protest business.

Lol, my business studies teacher said today "get to as many protests as you can".

Good.

And they're doing it peacefully, no harm intended nor done.

Good.

And they're doing it peacefully, no harm intended nor done.

Because protesting in one of the most economically productive areas of America is really going to help improve things.

occupy-berlin.jpg

Berlin

800_occupy_wall_street_crowd_ap_111008.jpg

New York.

Occupy-Bristol.jpg

Bristol!

The 6 people protesting must be really making a difference.

Mmmm, St Pauls looks like the cheapest accommodation in central London atm.

Wanna tent up with me Joel? :)

Oh for gods sake. The intelectually challenged are building another camp in Newcastle town centre. And I can categorically tell you, that because I know some of them, they can't be arsed to get a job, sit on their arses smoking weed, drinking and not bothering to wash and just slag off people, who live in the real world. And they have f***ing IPhones and all that ****. And I know them-they're nothing but workshy bastards. God I'm raging again. May pay them a fleeting visit tomorrow and give them some deodorant. Doing it for the good of the country my ****!!! And they also plan to interrupt the Remembrance service aswell-and if they do I shall never ever speak to them again and wish the pox upon them:mad:

---------- Post added 25/10/2011 at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was 24/10/2011 at 02:02 AM ----------

Protestors have been spotted returning home during the night via thermal imaging. Police spotted 10 empty tents. I'm guessing they had to recharge their IPhones and Blackberrys

Last edited:
I had a drunken conversation with Glasgow's protesters at 4 AM on Friday. Trolled them loads with economic theory.

I had a drunken conversation with Glasgow's protesters at 4 AM on Friday. Trolled them loads with economic theory.

I'm guessing they were raging. Like the ones on the radio. You make a sensible point to them, then BANG!! they explode and just start letting fly with insults. It's quality listening I swear lol

Oh for gods sake. The intelectually challenged are building another camp in Newcastle town centre. And I can categorically tell you, that because I know some of them, they can't be arsed to get a job, sit on their arses smoking weed, drinking and not bothering to wash and just slag off people, who live in the real world. And they have f***ing IPhones and all that ****. And I know them-they're nothing but workshy bastards. God I'm raging again. May pay them a fleeting visit tomorrow and give them some deodorant. Doing it for the good of the country my ****!!! And they also plan to interrupt the Remembrance service aswell-and if they do I shall never ever speak to them again and wish the pox upon them:mad:

---------- Post added 25/10/2011 at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was 24/10/2011 at 02:02 AM ----------

Protestors have been spotted returning home during the night via thermal imaging. Police spotted 10 empty tents. I'm guessing they had to recharge their IPhones and Blackberrys

I went to go have a look at St Paul's today in my lunch break as well. Apparently St. Paul's may have to cancel it's remembrance sunday service if they don't move. I lol'd at some of the protestors taking pictures of the camp on their iPhone's etc. as well. Do they even understand what capitalism is? Notice they were all perfectly fine with the capitalist system pre-recession as well. Hypocritical fools.

Shame. To think, their principles are sound. If only they could actually agree what they're arguing for. Not to mention they should argue for something feasible and viable.

Mike. and I just totally prawned a Cardiff Occupier on Facebook. :wub:

I'll go along and take some photos of it when it happens, see if my prediction of below 2 people turns out to be correct.

Mike. and I just totally prawned a Cardiff Occupier on Facebook. :wub:

I'll go along and take some photos of it when it happens, see if my prediction of below 2 people turns out to be correct.

Tried insulting the local protestors myself on FB and got called a **** and a fascist. Schweinhunds!!!!!!

Tried insulting the local protestors myself on FB and got called a **** and a fascist. Schweinhunds!!!!!!

It helps when the occupier in question is your friend. ;)

It helps when the occupier in question is your friend. ;)

Had a big bustup with my now former friends involved in the "resistance" as it's now called. We're talking pure bile that was spouted so basically told em to go and take a long walk off a short pier. Some of the views are just getting plain ridiculous. Apparently there's some mass resistance planned for the 30th of November. Should be interesting to see what happens, after hearing the police may be getting armed with rubber bullets as anarchists are planning to get involved.