Occupy movements.

Had a big bustup with my now former friends involved in the "resistance" as it's now called. We're talking pure bile that was spouted so basically told em to go and take a long walk off a short pier. Some of the views are just getting plain ridiculous. Apparently there's some mass resistance planned for the 30th of November. Should be interesting to see what happens, after hearing the police may be getting armed with rubber bullets as anarchists are planning to get involved.

Meh, good. That would be frankly hilarious. I want to record the noise a rubber bullet makes as it bounces off a malnourished hippy's skull.

Mike. and I just totally prawned a Cardiff Occupier on Facebook. :wub:

I'll go along and take some photos of it when it happens, see if my prediction of below 2 people turns out to be correct.

Go join in with them, commie.

Meh, good. That would be frankly hilarious. I want to record the noise a rubber bullet makes as it bounces off a malnourished hippy's skull.

That would be interesting to hear. Multiple KERCHUNGS!!!! echoing through the air. Just a shame they weren't used to stop the rioters in Tottenham. Was only a matter of time before the anarchists got involved though. No matter how peaceful the intentions, you'll always attract the morons. They should've realised this.

Had a big bustup with my now former friends involved in the "resistance" as it's now called. We're talking pure bile that was spouted so basically told em to go and take a long walk off a short pier. Some of the views are just getting plain ridiculous. Apparently there's some mass resistance planned for the 30th of November. Should be interesting to see what happens, after hearing the police may be getting armed with rubber bullets as anarchists are planning to get involved.

I still say we dangle some free iPads in front of them, and see how long their morales last.

And then shoot them with rubber bullets for being hypocrites and vain for abandoning their beliefs so easily. And to record the sound, of course.

Go join in with them, commie.

Shush. Just because I give a **** about poor people rather than mocking them like you doesn't mean I agree with this bunch of dickwads. ;)

That would be interesting to hear. Multiple KERCHUNGS!!!! echoing through the air. Just a shame they weren't used to stop the rioters in Tottenham. Was only a matter of time before the anarchists got involved though. No matter how peaceful the intentions, you'll always attract the morons. They should've realised this.

You'd think they'd have realised that having a protest with no specific object would achieve the square root of sweet nothing.

I still say we dangle some free iPads in front of them, and see how long their morales last.

And then shoot them with rubber bullets for being hypocrites and vain for abandoning their beliefs so easily. And to record the sound, of course.

I have a friend who once beat someone up for claiming they were an anarchist. His reasoning was that beating up someone because you're stronger than them was anarchy at its finest, and you can't really disagree.

Shush. Just because I give a **** about poor people rather than mocking them like you doesn't mean I agree with this bunch of dickwads. ;)

You're right. I've never seen you mock anyone.

Ever.

Not ever.

Joss will back me up on this.

EDIT: Oh **** off, didn't read the 'poor'.

Think next time I go through town I'm going to photograph how many of them are actually using blackberries, iPads, drink Coke, eat MaccyD's....it's just....frankly embarassing-especially when Burger King is far more tasty. Not to mention the sight of them arguing with each other for the reasons of why they're doing what they're doing.

You're right. I've never seen you mock anyone.

Ever.

Not ever.

Joss will back me up on this.

EDIT: Oh **** off, didn't read the 'poor'.

Sigh, you fail at life. Besides, I don't mock anyone, I'm nice to everyone. Mike. will back me up on this.

You never mock my age. EVER :'(

Took you a while to post that, had to find your reading glasses? Not been down to see the protests yet, need your walking stick?

Coldhearted.......bastids!!!!!!

Godcubed's friend started talking about guns and tanks. At that point i wanted to slap him. Occupying St Pauls gets you on the news but does **** all. The 6 people camping in Cardiff castle will achieve nothing but a cold, and possible a mugging. If people really hate banks, take your money out.

Nick, you are rarely nice to anyone. But you stayed on the phone to your sister. I'll give you that. Also you havent killed Giulia. That counts for something

Godcubed's friend started talking about guns and tanks. At that point i wanted to slap him. Occupying St Pauls gets you on the news but does **** all. The 6 people camping in Cardiff castle will achieve nothing but a cold, and possible a mugging. If people really hate banks, take your money out.

Yeah, that's more or less the gist of what we said.

Nick, you are rarely nice to anyone. But you stayed on the phone to your sister. I'll give you that. Also you havent killed Giulia. That counts for something

:( So harsh. I bought her some chocolate coins! Also I will likely be subsidising her food for the next month, sigh. Italians, never have their money affairs in order...

It's at the point now where I'm impervious to his vile insults, that leave me a swirling couldron of emotion turmoil :(

Guns....and tanks? Wth?! That's something that i genuinely do not want to even think of.....good god :S