Occupy movements.

theres a occupation happening in plymouth theres prob about 50-80 people (in a city with a pop of nearly 300k), it is amusing how they claim to hate captalism yet only buy products that are funded by it, for example i walked past the occupation earlier and as someone else said they all had iphones and drinking starbucks......

images

Reminded me of this pic:

390773_240305756028483_174218595970533_674464_2026475740_n.jpg

Well, Occupy Cardiff certainly opened my mind. Quite apart from anything else, the brutality of the police was shocking. Since when did you need mounted cavalry to ask someone a question?

Well, Occupy Cardiff certainly opened my mind. Quite apart from anything else, the brutality of the police was shocking. Since when did you need mounted cavalry to ask someone a question?

Because it makes it harder to catch sheep Aids if you are on a horse?

Because it makes it harder to catch sheep Aids if you are on a horse?

Come back to me when you've got a better joke about Wales than just 'hurr hurr sheep hurr I'm funny'.

Eviction notices served on them and surprise, surprise.........they won't budge. Good to see they have respect for laws of the country. Hope they enjoy the hypothermia when winter sets in.

These guys are having a ball. Government gave them all the taxpayers' money to prevent them collapsing, and as they managed to kill off Lehman Brothers using their proxy Henry Paulson, the then US Secretary of Treasury, an ex-Goldman Sachs CEO, they effectively removed a rival through political power. It's quite amazing what having friends in government does when government have these powers.

Last edited:
Anti-Capitalist protestors in Newcastle Upon Tyne......now performing to get money. Such as....playing the frickin bongos (XD), singing. Now, if I'm not mistaken....(rubs chin thoughtfully)....isn't that performing a service for the public? And therefore, a form of capitalism?

Surely it's at the point now......they're simply a laughing stock and now the subject of ridicule. Which I hasten to add, as one my friends found out, they don't like. After they abused him on Twitter. Go figure.

The City of London wins an appeal to evict the St Paul's protestors.

About ******* time.