*Official* Editor Of The Month Homepage

Ok I have already formulated the fist challenge for both the seniors and juniors and I will be PMing all mentors on what areas they will need to focus on with their respective juniors for the first Junior Challenge

Wow, wow, wow.

I was supposed to be doing it? :O

And don't PM anyone yet. We need to wait. Alcaraz, I've got it under control.

ok, I look forward to my junior kicking your *** on my behalf ;)

Ok I have already formulated the fist challenge for both the seniors and juniors and I will be PMing all mentors on what areas they will need to focus on with their respective juniors for the first Junior Challenge

Wow, wow, wow.

I was supposed to be doing it? :O

And don't PM anyone yet. We need to wait. Alcaraz, I've got it under control.
its good to see you both passionate about the competitions. you're both judges, there are 8 months and 2 competitions which means 16 challenges required, thats a lot for one guy to come up with. get together, have a little chat and work together ;)

ok, I look forward to my junior kicking your *** on my behalf ;)
if you're serious about taking part then welcome aboard :)

Sorry guys, but I'll have to pull out of this. Life has suddenly become very busy and I can't guarantee being available to help juniors with any problems. Hope the comp goes well cos it's a great idea :) Once again, sorry.

Right I don't really understand the whole junior part, but is it possible that I could sign up as a competitor? Or do I have to go on the e factor or something?

The E-Factor is for Juniors and Mentors. The Juniors are very basic editors whereas the Mentors are more experienced.

If you are fairly good with the editor you can sign up as a mentor and/or compete in the monthly The Editor Championship challenges.

Ahh well I have quite a lot of personal experience with the editor so can I please sign up just for competing?

You don't need to sign up then (unless you want to be a mentor as well). All you have to do is submit your Databases as the Monthly Challenges are released.

why do you think i'm joking... seriously, people these days!!

Lots of big name Mentors and eager juniors, Shame about Carine pulling out but hoping he will find time to compete in main Competition. Never thought it would be this big when I first approached Alcaraz and Trivaldo with the idea of a X factor style comp.

Eds I see your role as an judge/adjudacator (collecting/counting votes and generally making sure everything is above board) though your input into challenges will be most welcome please brainstorm with the other 2 as 3 heads are better than 1 espeically in as competition of this size:)

yea I have no problem brainstorming with Eds, Eds whats ur MSN so we can create all the challenges and guys just let BlueAngel join, I feel he is serious about it

Lovely, its looks very good, and I am excited as I am know, despite my PC being in disrepair at the moment ;)

Anyway, good luck to all, and don't make a truly **** db or I will blame the mentor, not you :p

OP Edited. Alcaraz and Nick will be judging the E-Factor, and I will be judging The Editing Championship.

Does everyone want to start with a November challenge? Or shall we stick to the plan and wait until December?

Wait until December, I think everyone will want a proper go with the game + editor, and I would like to make a good start with my project :)

yes december would be best as I have a few of my own database's to create in November.

yes december would be best as I have a few of my own database's to create in November.
This. I want to recreate my Aussie DB. Never released my 2010 one... I only finished it like 4 weeks ago and didn't think there was much point. Plus I have assignments and exams - they will all be done by then too.

Is this where we sign up then? Because I'm up for entering the junior league. I have a little experience but not enough to call myself a mentor or go for the senior league. If this isn't the place to sign up please redirect me :)