Official FM-Base.co.uk Records 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if there is a record for it, but biggest away win? 8-1 vs Cardiff away..

I have been waiting to complete my 50 posts unlike some other people I have seen on this Thread.

Now to the point 1st i would like to claim most of the team records for my immense Second season with Barca.

1)Most points(top 3),Most goals,Highest Goal difference,Most games won
I am letting go of the lowest goals against( top 3).

I had such a brilliant season and yet was knocked out in the first round of ECC by Anderlecht. Riquelme missed a spot kick on 90 minutes and i was about to shout some profanities at my computer.

Just take a look at my home performances in the screenshot. That should be some record.

Last edited:
2) Most Clean sheets
Diego Benaglio
He was my player of the season without a doubt.

Take a look at my team.

Last edited:
may ia sk i may sound thick here but where are the actual records?

Dude on the first page there are Big green words saying "view the records here" if you click on them you will get the page which shows the actual records.

ok thanks m8 playing thick and not reading lol

i've had a great idea for a recored, the coldest game and the warmest game in terms of temperature

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

can i start the coldest game, with the one in my signature

i've had a great idea for a recored, the coldest game and the warmest game in terms of temperature

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

can i start the coldest game, with the one in my signature

Don't start anything yet. You need to wait and see if Redders says its ok for people to do it as now you might get loads of people posting screenshots up of it and not even being a record.

i know, i'm just saying that it would be a good idea

Maybe Most Goals Scored in One Half Portsmouth scored 6 in first half against Cardiff.

I dunno whether it break the records or not but this is my best match ever..
Could you imagine Man U beat Madrid by 7-3??
It's only a game,though..
Cheers mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.