Official FM-Base.co.uk Records 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
For the new guys: The FM-Base records have been a regular thing since FM2005. We missed one year in 2009 (I wasn't around much). But good news! they are back.

For old threads, try these:

The Rules (Also on the records page)

Minimum of 50 posts required
Friendlies don't count
All money in £'s
Player records must be submitted at the end of a season (or from an old season).
If any record is suspect to cheating then it will be removed and the user will be hated.

If you feel there should be a new category then please suggest it. Just don't suggest winning/unbeaten runs etc.. as they will not be added.

Also could you please, when submitting your screenshots let me know which records you say the screenshots break.

For example, make a post which says "Highest Scoring Game" with a screenshot of the game in question.

Please note that on some records there are individual rules such as;

Highest Goals per match ratio - 100 game minimum
Lowest Goals conceeded per match ratio - 100 game minimum
Highest Attendance - Your home game
Quickest Hattrick is from the first goal to the third, not from the start of the match.
Player records are top leagues only.
League records are currently only for leagues with 38 games (for fairness sake).

VIEW THE RECORDS HERE

The records will be updated, hopefully, at least weekly. The latest update date will be shown on the records page.

For help with screenshots, try this thread here.

(Records are currently the same as FM2008 but hopefully this won't be a problem).

So...start submitting...

Last edited:
Updated, well done for kicking off the records.

Woo the records are back. Used to love them, apart from Silver dominating everything.

****, did have a leeds save where wolves beat me in the league cup 7-6!!! highest scoring game!! deleted it though:'(

I suppose you won't take my word for it that Marek Hamsik got a 9 minute hat-trick at home to Burnley?
2009/10 season
3rd game
Im in my second season now, dont think I can get a screenie of that game

go to your fixtures and change the year to last season. the game should be there

love to see a screenie of that

Status
Not open for further replies.