Official FM Base Network Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Harry Enfields show with the scousers, that was class.

Pelican why have you asked him twice 'how you you feel..dumb?' whats that about and Greg stop with the insults before you get sue'd or something :rolleyes:

I can be racist, these are basically my forums.

back on subject:

dose any1 want to play tomorrow night at 11:00PM.

No I Can't really play at 11pm Tomorrow Night, Well I would but only for half an hour.

Haha i don't want to waste my time on you so just shutup before i really go to Albion and blow up the whole area:cool:

pelican said:
Haha i don't want to waste my time on you so just shutup before i really go to Albion and blow up the whole area:cool:

Make your mind up cunto. You said you werent gunna suicide bomb, yet you are gunna blow up Albion which you are in.

Can anyone play Thursday night at 11:00PM if not it will have to be friday.

Not possible kris maybe daytime on weekdays. And Gregor for your info i aint in albion mate...and get ur definitions right u english airhead. Definiton of suicide: killing yourself.

:rolleyes: you can't beat me ill merk you

pelican said:
Not possible kris maybe daytime on weekdays. And Gregor for your info i aint in albion mate...and get ur definitions right u english airhead. Definiton of suicide: killing yourself.

Pelican you are startin to become a bit of a C**T!! :D

Not sure if can play Thurs at 11.00!! can play after school most days which will be from 4.00pm on-wards!!

I can't play on Thurs at 11, because its our school prom and that doesn't finish till half 11 then im going to a party afterwards so I won't be able to play.

I know why you say that Sherry , cause your a british man is well. That answers why i thought you wer dumb. Now shut the **** up, *****!

pelican said:

youre the fuping idiot! you fupping fupper!

Ive aleady told you im not English, well I said it was the ultimate insult and if I was Englsi hwould I a say that?

Albion = UK , you're profile says North London which I belive is in the UK

Therefore if you blew up Albion you would probably be killing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.