Official FM Base Network Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we make this the last late night game, on a week night and go back to evenings?

since when could we play on evenings?

we can only play outwith 6pm-11pm so its either weekends, after school or late night

Dont play too much tonight eh?! Cos my teams always do rubbish without me never mind with me!!

Played 2/3 games plus Champions League.

Im still top Boro are 3rd West Brom 4th etc etc and Lee is so far out of the religation zone

Friday at 11:00PM Next

In the words of Lester from American Beauty ....

"I Rule"

I beat Man U 3-1 at home then Newcastle 2-0 away

Ffs you beat Newcastle

Kris update the league table in your sig!

:D I'll be able to make Friday Night, Good job your not playing tonight as it is our Prom (ball) :D

Right pelican has been unbanned from the forums because he has been unfairly treated. There were plenty of racist comments going his way which is appalling.

You don't have to let him back in the net game Kris, that's your call.

I quite agree with you there Sean. Pelican wasn't the only one to blame for that dispute, it was just nonsense imo.

could sum1 plz post the league table? ps how did my team get on without me

Ok Sean He wont be allowed back on the network game as it will cause alot of arguements.

The League Table has been updated.

I'm pwning, you guys better do something if you want to catch me.:zzz:

Won't be able to carry on as Man Utd so you can give it Trav back if he wants it or anyone else, I lost to Gregor but I was just back from the pub and a little drunk so I had default taccies and the *** man pick the squad (didn't care too much:D), lost that game 3-1 (nerdy corner boy) but beat West Ham 6-1 and won a Champions League match 2-0. I was too dizzy to carry on so I gave up. Man Utd are up for grabs again, good luck to all and Kris stop cheating.

:yikes: im sick of this not my fault your all ****:irked:

fine craven, lets pretend I didnt score form corner, wud still have been 2-1 :D

i cant believe im last but i am a secret formation up my sleeve:D

Status
Not open for further replies.