Official FM Base Network Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I can play then

PS- Liverpool are 15th, I will have 2 do something about that. ;)

pelican said:
I know why you say that Sherry , cause your a british man is well. That answers why i thought you wer dumb. Now shut the **** up, *****!

If you hate British people so much then why the fookin **** are you livin here mo fo??? :|

Gregor, obviously i would also b killing myself that's why i mentione SUICIDE you ******* ****.

And Sherry, your walsh and i aint got a lot to say bout u except that i dont hate british people it started of by Gregor(the ******) being rascist so shut the **** up, if only i knew you boi oh boi oh boi. Da end od ur life so shut da **** up!

pelican said:
Gregor you dumb English boy. Look back at your sentence, how can i possobly suicide bomb you if the definition of suicide is killing your self? How do you feel now...******!

Jeez

Suicide bomb means killing yourself with a bomb designed to kill others as well.

He has been banned after his last comment to Sherry i feel that it was threatening behavior (sp) and banned him.

Cheers Kris, was waiting 4 that tbh. :thup:

So when is the next game, Wed 11:00 ?

Wo Pelican way out of order. Can't play dat late. same as Sherry, any time after school 4- onwards except mondays as i work then.

Woo Pelican has gone :D

I won't be able to play on Wed night, but just play on like you will be it'll be ok.

wont be able to play on wednesday night but good news about pelican without trying to sound to mean im glad hes gone

Kris I think we should postpone it til Friday night (as you know :p ) when surely more people will play

bad news im afraid for some unexplained reason my Computer shut down the other night and i havent been able to get it going again my dads taking it in for repairs and a **** load of work but his means i will be out o action of action for a while and wont be able to par take in the online game for the next week but ill play after that any way im using the school computer here so ill keep checking the forum but this means i wont be able to play FM for a week or two

Sorry to here that, We will keep you up to date with how your team is getting on.

Still 11:00PM tonight for those hard core's who dont have a bedtime.

11:00 2night, i'll be there.

may need some help on how 2 join as am not that shoure.

its easy Ant, just the same as a normal game.

to join go to network then input the ip kris gives you.

should be on but i am feeling pretty knackered after a l8 night last nite. btw well done for banning pelican as he was out of order. ps won't be able 2 play till 2 weeks (well, 15th 2 24th) as i'm going away on this camp-like thing with my school :worried:th

Last edited:
:) If you all get religated it isnt my fault

My team won't get relegated from missing one night :p

Status
Not open for further replies.