Official FM Base Network Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oohh thats bad news. All good players will be gone seen as everyteam has a manager (human). :irked:

For the last time, if anyone is having trouble with joining the IRC room then please look in the following thread.

HELP WITH IRC

Ok i expect to see all users there tomorrow.If you do not show without telling me you cant make it you will be removed from the game.

Still waiting on people coming online. If you cant get on IRC Email me or add me to msn on

[email protected]

I will be on untill just after one.

was pretty good.

We're playing again

Thursday

4-6

He just said in the previous post, 4pm till 6pm on Thursday. Yes it looked like you missed today.

Lloyd said:
He just said in the previous post, 4pm till 6pm on Thursday. Yes it looked like you missed today.

Looks like hes the new you lloyd

I aint got the cd like i said i got exams gettin it back on friday. Out of interest , how was the game , players bought , speed etc. :rolleyes:

Speed in terms of the games been good but people were slow in the beginning.

The obvious player shave prob been signed, Sams been looking at fut trans and stealing Seans players

Interesting ....:rolleyes: thinking of whether my player will still be there.

Gregor said:
Speed in terms of the games been good but people were slow in the beginning.

The obvious player shave prob been signed, Sams been looking at fut trans and stealing Seans players

ha i told you thats slander and it was never proven

just lucky we were both going for the same people

and i won

really all that happened was everyone on seans future transfers in suddenly got an offer from sam as boro bit of a coincidence but hey who cares i have loads of money

I've got 3 players in so far I think, with maybe 2 more coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.