Official FM Base Network Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH a few people have been breaking the rules. I have let it go but if People think there players are being stolen just let me know.

I mentioned Riorden's name once and about 8 of you went in for him...Then i signed Andy Webster and a week later Hearts have no squad at all.

Was good speed for the amount of people playing.

Those who did not join the game have been removed from the homepage for now.

Kris said:
I mentioned Riorden's name once and about 8 of you went in for him...Then i signed Andy Webster and a week later Hearts have no squad at all.

Thanks for that cunto!

before it was only me and a comouter team in for him and I would have beaten them to his signature.

I might change it from Thursday 4-6 as most of you are telling me you cant play then.

yer seems a better time ill be able to play then also riodan was set for me seems a shame that not everyone turned up i wanted some players off of wigan but there manager didnt play oh well just have to buy the scottish cheap players

You started with 40m why do you need to spend cheaply? :rolleyes:

Kris i will be able to join when my exams finish right?
And Aston Villa are still ther...

we still playin tomorrow or did ya change it in the end???

I'll be on about half 4, due to the time that i get home from school and get computer all loaded up and ready.

im not leavin school till 4 but wil be on by 4.05 :p Live 2 mins away from school

No Pelican, today is Wednesday..Not Thursday..

i maybe on about 20 mins late due to dog walking dutys but im looking forward to it try to blow the bank

Well my broadband still hasn't came, So looks like am missing this 1 aswell. :( :worried:

Unlucky Ant. Your place is still safe mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.