Official FMBase Challenge of the Month - November

Leaderboard

Good job everyone, still awaiting screenshots from Bolontiku to clear up his finances and I also need screenshots from jackza.

I newer be a cheater.
On the game status you can see that i use original fm base.
On this pictures you can see how I buy these players.
http://img269.imageshack.us/i/sampdoriatransfersclaus.png/
And I have be granted from the board 15 milion pounds for the Januar transfer window.
That picture i dont have.
These ratio of transfer you can allways see in my game because i now how to buy and how to sold players.

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

screen income in season.
look on last season because this is screen on season 2.
you can see up 09.08.2011 time in calendar.
http://img256.imageshack.us/i/sampdoriaboardroomfinan.png/

screen expenditure in season.
look on last season.
http://img442.imageshack.us/i/sampdoriaboardroomfinan.png/

You can see that I spent on transfers 18.5 milion pounds and income from transfers 16 milion pounds.

Cheers for getting those screens for me.

Oh well, at least I've learned one thing from this challenge. I shouldn't of let people (ab)use clauses because that's just ridiculous.

Cheers for getting those screens for me.

Oh well, at least I've learned one thing from this challenge. I shouldn't of let people (ab)use clauses because that's just ridiculous.

Definitely... Rule against it for the December challenge? (looking forward to it)

I always buy players that way...

By paying in instalments you only lose the up-front payment and the first year's instalments from your transfer budget meaning you can make 10-15mill go a LONG way (subsequent years budgets are adjusted to compensate for the instalments the club are already committed to).

Rather than ruling against it completely you could set a limit on the number of transfers or include 'financial control' as a point winning factor - e.g. financial control of 50% or better would earn points but 49% or less would cost points (deducted).

funny how u guys say that Bolontiku is cheater.....
tbh, i've manage to make boardroom to add more budget 3 times..... ^^)
so i think there is possible he manage to get that much money to spend....
but of u see my post i only use some of the budget, coz i'm so stupid to make more on future transfer...
forgot that it only need 1 season... :p
anyway well done Bolontiku...

I always buy players that way...

By paying in instalments you only lose the up-front payment and the first year's instalments from your transfer budget meaning you can make 10-15mill go a LONG way (subsequent years budgets are adjusted to compensate for the instalments the club are already committed to).

Rather than ruling against it completely you could set a limit on the number of transfers or include 'financial control' as a point winning factor - e.g. financial control of 50% or better would earn points but 49% or less would cost points (deducted).

Nothing wrong with doing it in your own game, but in a challenge when you won't be there to suffer the consequent seasons it doesn't seem right to allow it.

Whoops, I think I forgot to untick the custom databases for real agents, competition names and the like that were released by a greek a few weeks ago. AFAIK most shouldn't change anything... except one that was the make available young wonderkids or somesuch (granted, I didn't sign any youth, but still).

Duh. Good thing I did poorly, eh? ;).

(Luckily I have remembered for december's. Which I will play in odd moments so I may end not making that one, interesting team, though, it has something to learn from, as I did with this through signing Zigic).