Official Legends Database screenshot Thread

so how are you people enjoying this little database I created up :D

I'm now editing it with people I missed out and gave the wrong age to :p

Likeing it mate its a good challenge a real good challenge keeping players happy squad rotation the works every team is capable of winning there league a cup or even a european trophy.

Your the MAN for creating this

Likeing it mate its a good challenge a real good challenge keeping players happy squad rotation the works every team is capable of winning there league a cup or even a european trophy.

Your the MAN for creating this

I'm now editing it like Competiton names and players I've missed out :p and I'm glad people are enjoying it, just wish the file would get approve on the forum

Last edited:
I'm now editing it like Competiton names and players I've missed out :p and I'm glad people are enjoying it, just wish the file would get approve on the forum

Ive never uploaded anything to this site mate so i didnt no it had t be approved have you any idea why there taking there time approving it mate

Ive never uploaded anything to this site mate so i didnt no it had t be approved have you any idea why there taking there time approving it mate

don't know mate I could PM a admin to approve it

Just PM one of the mods mate! Max, Jake, Sean, Frankie or anyone

Cheers for taking the time for doing this mate, you deserve respect for the amount of time you have put in but you have made some major mistakes. For instance in this database Dennis Berkamp is better than Johan Cruijff. You have given Berkamp a current rating of 199 and a potential rating of 186. In the game, if you do this, fm changes the potential rating to 200 meaning Berkamp is the best player ever. You have done this with loads of players, the PR should always be higher than the CR, if not the game automatically increases the PR either equal to or higher than the CR. Fair play you put a lot of effort in but the database is massively unbalanced because of this. Sorry to be such a git cos I wouldn’t devote as much time as you have.

Just PM one of the mods mate! Max, Jake, Sean, Frankie or anyone

I did PM a Mod and one of them say they don't have the power to approve a file only a Admin can

yup, only Sean/Lee/Kris can approve uploads. Sean and Lee are on holiday and Kris has limited net access. Redders has been made an admin but i was speaking to him last night in the staff room and he doesnt ahve the power to IP ban members like the other admins so im not sure if he has the power to approve things like this, PM him to find out.

Theres usually quite a few things waiting for approval so if there is a backlog and only redders/kris approving then it could take some time, please be patient :)

Sean and Lee are back on March 3rd so everything should be sorted then if it isnt already

If you link me to the file i will approve it as soon as i can. Tonight/Tomorrow morning

Ive just got luton promoted from blue square prem they have great players i done it with ease even beat liverpool in 4th round of fa cup at anfield!

Please could you post a screenshot of Everton's team. Thanks

Some of the other blue square teams should have some legends if its possible make it an even chance for other teams to win and brighton need some more legends if poss otherwise an excellent database

Some of the other blue square teams should have some legends if its possible make it an even chance for other teams to win and brighton need some more legends if poss otherwise an excellent database

ok give me a list of legends in I'll add them on mate to the squad they were at