Official Legends Database screenshot Thread

Sorry i asked before but could I see a screenshot of Everton's team please. Thank you very much

any chance of having joey jones, brian carey and juan ugarte added to the wrexham team??

Pm,d you madridboy not many blue square players didnt do you any so sent list for brighton players to be added

no complainin but why are you loanign out players? and why are 18 years old already world class?

I do agree with Rommelstein that you should have put the current ability of most youngsters much lower, however now the database is released they can do it themselves on the editor.

I do agree with Rommelstein that you should have put the current ability of most youngsters much lower, however now the database is released they can do it themselves on the editor.

that's true :)

You can recall the players that are on loan tho as i did with 2 of mine no major issue there

no complainin but why are you loanign out players? and why are 18 years old already world class?

if they played more games at another club I loaned them out, I edited their age to be a youth player so they lasted in the game longer n I was using the 09 database as a template

You done a great job mate no complaints from me you shouldnt tone the players abilties down makes the smaller teams compete better against the bigger teams makes it exicting 10/10 for this database

You done a great job mate no complaints from me you shouldnt tone the players abilties down makes the smaller teams compete better against the bigger teams makes it exicting 10/10 for this database

you never know it could coz a cup upset :p

player pic problem

every thing working fine on this masterpiece of a database, except 1 problem i am getting some random pics for some players(have put in the legends facepack) i am guessing it is something to do with the facepack i have already have in the game mega pack 2.0 i have removed this but loose current players pics anybody else come accross this ? how is it resolved?

Didn't know there was a legends facepack most players in database don't have pictures and some do i can only think that the legends facepack you have is clashing with the mega pack one as you already said ive not come across the problem u have though

this database is class:D started wan way celtic bit fink am gony start a new yeen an go dundee utd an try win the league wull b gd challenge an thev got a few legends so neva a betta chance than the noo:D the keepers stull make me go aff ma nut tho lol played 5 games in a row an the keepers got man ae the match

every thing working fine on this masterpiece of a database, except 1 problem i am getting some random pics for some players(have put in the legends facepack) i am guessing it is something to do with the facepack i have already have in the game mega pack 2.0 i have removed this but loose current players pics anybody else come accross this ? how is it resolved?
Its to do with the unqiue id's mate the facepack was created for fm09 legends db. Madridboy is working on the facepack so that it works on his BRILLIANT legends db for fm10 mate

Hope this as helped

thanks for that will have to wait for the 2010 version, but in the meantime i will sit back and watch hoddle ping'n balls into jimmy greaves for the little master to slot home fantastic fantasy stuff !!

yea if I do one for 2011 I'll start working on it the day the game comes out

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

this database is class:D started wan way celtic bit fink am gony start a new yeen an go dundee utd an try win the league wull b gd challenge an thev got a few legends so neva a betta chance than the noo:D the keepers stull make me go aff ma nut tho lol played 5 games in a row an the keepers got man ae the match

with the squad that lose the UEFA Cup Winners Cup in 1986/87, I want to see how close the leagues really are in this database and who wins the Champions League etc

will this work on the new patch 10.3 too or wud cause crash dumbs?? i mean i am in my second season but also wanna try the new patch...