Official Twitter Thread

@DC_LFC is my Twitter account, feel free to follow me :)

On a more important note, I just got a reply from Mike 'Rooftop' Escamilla! If you don't know who he is? Shame on you -_-

EDIT: I can now add Kat Von D, to the list of celebrity's who have Tweeted me - http://gyazo.com/89ea3995706e11001b0bb98140ec8ef7.png

Last edited:
@JakKatt if you want to follow me. Spoken a bit with Joel and Godcubed on there. Found out that Joel is actually an egg :)

@JSouthern9, mostly talk about football and i follow back ! :D

@DuncanGreenwood

Feel free to follow me, I normally just abuse new followers and talk about ****. :)

Last edited:
In my custom bar thingy majigy..

@dmf180593

@Brian1zvx - I can't gaurantee intelligence or follow backs.

@JamesBcfcBeadle .. Spoke to DMF a couple of times.. no follow back like.. Aha.

Feel free to follow me, i'll follow back, just mention your from here. Discuss anything and everything, not long been on this so still getting used to this.

Im racing my friend to 100 twitter followers and i am currently on 71. Please follow me, i tweet about fm12 quite alot and football and i like interacting with other fans, i do follow back.

tweet me @baileyboy7

Feel free to follow me, i'll follow back, just mention your from here. Discuss anything and everything, not long been on this so still getting used to this.

Not going to lie, I didn't know it was you. I thought you were just a random person. I generally follow people I speak too a lot anyway so if you tweet me more I'll follow back :)

I will tell ya, just unfollow him :p

I will do that after some time ;)

And GodCubed is way too aggressive on twitter.

Not going to lie, I didn't know it was you. I thought you were just a random person. I generally follow people I speak too a lot anyway so if you tweet me more I'll follow back :)

Lol il let you off for now then. ;)
Yeah i'll start talking to you more, when I get the chance to get on mind.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

I will tell ya, just unfollow him :p

I will do that after some time ;)

And GodCubed is way too aggressive on twitter.

Lol.

Id follow GodCubed .. but hes a Villa fan. I despise Villa fans! .. Well most of them. ;)

@LukePhillips94

Does anyone know if Balotelli is on Twitter?